Thank you all! It looks like I've found my Grail! - page 16

flash:

I suspected so, the genius is in the Martingale. What does grail have to do with martingale? https://forum.mql4.com/ru/32739/page15#edit_form

It alarmed me. Net Profit 1195.54 Total Profit 4427.76 Total Loss -3232.22, i.e. about 70% is the loss from the earned profit. Isn't that alarming, Wladimirowih ???

Do not mix different systems. There is no martingale here.

Avalanche, of course. I have read it - people asked to emulate the loss of certain deposits directly in the code. I have done it - moreover I was interested in it once and was much surprised by the results without optimization.

Wladimirowih:

It's OK. We are working slowly. I've been monitoring on Onyx.

Did I understand correctly from the monitor. that you were holding a trade from 13 to 18 and the drawdown was about 350-380 pips ?

Do you have the possibility (willingness) to post a chart here with the results of the trades from the history. Perhaps then there will be constructive suggestions. Thank you in advance.

Wladimirowih:

Don't mix different systems. There is no martingale anywhere near here.

And in an avalanche, of course. I have read it - people asked to emulate a loss of certain deposit right in the code. I have done it - moreover I was interested in it myself and was very much surprised with results without optimization.

How good is your grail?

Hi all. Wasn't sure which thread to write in - decided to write in this one.

Yesterday I dug through my Expert Advisors folder. One of them showed great results in the tester.

and one of them showed great results. And today, about half an hour ago.

I put it on the demo and here are the results. This is a scalper, of course, but still.

I sit and click on the keyboard, my fingers tremble with shock. ))

No, I can't... I'm going to take some valerian. Bye, everybody.

Oper:
No, I cannot... I will have some valerian. Bye, everybody.

You probably just ran into a trend. How does it behave on a flat?

The last two trades in your screenshot are without stops. This suggests that most likely the EA is using a trawl with waiting for a pre-defined profit and only then putting a stop somewhere - either at breakeven or higher. Quite a risky move. I would even say that it is a direct way to lose the deposit.

What principle is used by the Expert Advisor to decide where to place orders?

drknn:

It's more likely they just ran into a trend. How does it behave on a flat?

The last two trades in your screenshot are without stops. This suggests that most likely the EA is using a trawl with waiting for a pre-defined profit and only then putting a stop somewhere - either at breakeven or higher. Quite a risky move. I would even say that it is a straightforward way to losing the deposit.

What principle is used by the Expert Advisor to decide where to place orders?

The trades that don't have stops are yesterday's and not this EA's.

And the Expert Advisor itself is not mine. So, I have no idea what principle it uses.

I have not dug into the code yet. I will put it on again tomorrow and try to provoke my brokerage company. )

I am curious, when they will prohibit me to use auto-trading.

I am leaving now. Bye.

I won't take up another thread, but I will say one thing.

is great because it automatically sets lots depending on the size of the deposit

It does not like trends. Orders open and close very quickly. But...

If you do not know how to solve this problem, you cannot be sure of the correctness of the analytical approach.

I'll look around and try putting a lock instead of a stop.

P.S. The Expert Advisor is available in free access.

Oper:
You run it for a while after a strong trend.

Oper:

It can make money easily, but a single wrong trade takes out all the profits on the stop loss.

I'll look around and try to put a lock instead of a stop.

It's going to take a long time...

Locs won't help.