Thank you all! It looks like I've found my Grail! - page 15

kharko:

I know 2 criteria for pipsing:

1. The size of the profit within the spread.

2. Life of the position no longer than 5 minutes...

1st and 2nd

Or

1 or 2?

Wladimirowih:

1st and 2nd

or

1st or 2nd?

1 и 2

kharko:
1 и 2

I'm OK then.

Wladimirowih, interesting how it works for you. Owl is working on intraday dailies. Have those 7 years of searching for the grail been of much use to you? Or just the standard programming skills? How much does your Expert Advisor weigh?

Wladimirowih:

I'm OK then.
To be sure you should take the profit in one trade to the maximum Stoplevel (during the news)... Then the Grail is in your hands. Good luck.

Burgunsky:
How much does your advisor weigh?
Grails are priceless!

Angela:
Grails are priceless!
why not, as practice shows the price is around $29.95 :)

Burgunsky:
Wladimirowih, interesting how it works for you. Owl is working on the daily intraday. Have you benefited much from the knowledge you got during your 7 years of searching for the grail? Or just the standard programming skills? How much does your Expert Advisor weigh?

It's very simple, the entire text fits in one editor screen. All brilliant - simple!

Today +$52.50

Wladimirowih:

The Expert Advisor is very simple - all text fits in one editor screen. Everything brilliant is simple!

Today +$52.5

Not everything simple is brilliant

Wladimirowih:

The advisor is very simple - all the text fits in one editor screen. Everything brilliant is simple!

Today +$52.5

I suspected that the genius is in the Martingale. What does Grail have to do with Martingale? https://forum.mql4.com/ru/32739/page15#edit_form

That's got me worried. Net profit 1195.54 Total profit 4427.76 Total loss -3232.22. I.e. about 70% is a loss from earnings. Isn't that alarming, Wladimirowih ???