Thank you all! It looks like I've found my Grail! - page 11

IgorM:

it will not fail - I checked it :)

I have already checked it out.

Well, then when it is suddenly night out, let it trade the other way round. :))

Andrei01:
Well, then when it's suddenly nighttime outside, let it trade the other way round. :))

Thanks to your prayers, tonight is the first night when he not only didn't lose, but even earned 7% of his deposit :)

11 pages of flubber and it goes on and on. Wladimirowih, what real questions remain?

Does your Expert Advisor trade from home PC / laptop or on a remote server(hosting, VPS) ?

On what currency pairs does it show stable results? How does it behave during flat?

flash:

11 pages of flubber and it goes on and on. Wladimirowih, what real questions remain?

Does your Expert Advisor trade from home PC / laptop or on a remote server (hosting, VPS) ?

On what currency pairs does it show stable results? How does it behave during the flat?

The main question remains where to monitor the account so that there are no messages like: "It's a PR or a scam".

I have tried to use PAMM account for some time, but I do not want to make any efforts.

The Expert Advisor places orders once a day, so I execute it manually on the real account.

For eurusd, on the pound is also OK, but the FF is 1.5 times less, so I do not work with the pound.

If we consider 2008 and the beginning of 2009 as a flat, then it behaves very well.

zfs:
You have to find Y. We know x,y,X.

Y=(y/x)*X

Wladimirowih:

The main question remains where to monitor the account so that there are no messages like: "It's a PR or a scam".

You can even do it on a demo, if you have the password, or you can do it on Onyx to make it easier for people to monitor your account.

Wladimirowih:

http://www.onix-trade.net

I've been poking around for 11 pages.)

Thank you.

Wladimirowih:

I've been poking around for 11 pages:)

Thank you.

Sometimes all you have to do is ask and you don't have to torture

vasya_vasya:
Sometimes all you have to do is ask and you don't have to torture

That's why I started this thread and asked in the first post