Thank you all! It looks like I've found my Grail! - page 8

zfs:
as the ticks went so write.... I`m trading with a really working system and I`m really perfecting it, a lot of work, stable returns, just a market sucker)))) I make real predictions about tomorrow and I understand what is going on down to the last detail, but I can't afford to devote all my effort to it, because I am financially dependent and I always need some money, otherwise I would use some minutes. And I know that apart from a good strategy you need a lot more to be fully successful. This grail is not a minute program that I compose in 5 minutes, but a very complex mechanism, that just don't even fit into the computer memory, that's why I trade almost manually.

So you're pouring water on it again. Answer - why can't a system that doubles every two months for two and a half years be considereda "grail"?

Wladimirowih:

Why are you pouring water on it again? Answer - why can't a system that doubles every two months for two and a half years be considered a "grail"?
what is a grail?

sanyooooook:
what is a gRAAL?

That's for everyone to decide for themselves!

Wladimirowih:

Why are you pouring water on it again? Answer - why can't a system that doubles every two months for two and a half years be considered a "grail"?
And where can I see the results of this millionaire?

Wladimirowih:

GRAAL is what you find and nothing else is needed.

Wladimirowih:

but for some reason with this statement, you want to make everyone believe that you created the grail, if I have decided that I have the grail, why do you want to change my mind?

zfs:
You have to find Y. We know x,y,X.

Knowing x and y, find the tangent of the angle. Knowing the tangent and X, find Y.

It's just a matter of...

zfs:
GRAAL is what you find and nothing else is needed.
when a person doesn't need anything, it's a sign of death

Swetten:

I have nothing against it. It worked -- congratulations.

You started the brain-jealousy bullshit. The first one.

Everything else is going on inside your head.

Which, by the way, is where "nothing about the system" and "constructive criticism" come together.

So much for schizophrenia. Nothing personal. Sorry.

It's just the opposite - some people seem to really dislike the word"Grail".

Wladimirowih:

Exactly the opposite is true - it's just that some people seem to dislike the word "Grail" a lot.
Pluralism of thought in the head is a scary thing.