Thank you all! It looks like I've found my Grail! - page 7

By the way, since everyone here is so clever, help me solve a 4th grade geometry problem.

Fig. on the last page. I solved it myself, but it turned out to be wrong. I want to check where the error is, in the algorithm or in my solution.

You have to find Y. We know x,y,X.

zfs:
... so i practically trade manually.

logical, i guess i have the grail then too - by hand with an advisor - works if the mql code is used as an advisor and not an aTS

Swetten:

Search for it.

For the word "grail".

Or do you seriously believe that there are no traders, and just sober-minded people here?

The whole forum along with the developers has been bullshitting around here for years?

Literally all the morons, only you have managed to open our eyes, idiots, to what is going on?

So usually such d'Artagnan's very quickly end up in the next category.

Which, again, is confirmed by years of practice.

Or do the names VictorArt or Niroba mean nothing to you?

School. First grade of secondary school.

Sit down. Two.

You don't even know elementary with your "Well, like what?".

Or don't want to know.

More water!

There are traders here, and just sober-minded people! Am I claiming the opposite?

I was not going to open anyone's eyes - in fact, I wanted to be opened - just to three questions (the third one has been answered - thank you).

What exactly do you have against my system, about which I have said almost nothing here?

If the word "grail" pisses you off - everyone puts a different meaning into that word.

If my system works just as well for another two years then - in one year 1000000rub. - In two years, $1500,000. For me it is a grail.

Just don't get watered down. If you have something to criticize, please be constructive.

zfs:

I don't remember trigonometry, but you have an acute angle https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Тригонометрические_функции

from x and y

then find the second angle and it should be possible to find Y given the known angles and side X.

Wladimirowih:

Water again!

There are traders here, and just plain sober-minded people! Am I claiming the opposite?

I did not intend to open my eyes to anyone - in fact, I wanted to be opened - just three questions (the third one was answered - thank you).

What exactly do you have against my system, about which I have said almost nothing here?

If the word "grail" pisses you off - everyone puts a different meaning into that word.

If my system works just as well for another two years then - in one year 1000000rub. - In two years, $1500,000. For me it is a grail.

Just don't get watered down. If you have something to criticize, please be constructive.

I have nothing against it. You got it -- congratulations.

You started the bullshit about brains and jealousy. The first one.

Everything else is going on inside your head.

Which, by the way, is where "nothing about the system" and "constructive criticism" come together.

So much for schizophrenia. Nothing personal. Sorry.

zfs:
y/Y==x/X

sanyooooook:
y/Y==x/X

if the angles are 45

IgorM:

if the angles are 45

similarity of triangles, grade 7-11 geometry

x/X is the aspect ratio of the triangles