Thank you all! It looks like I've found my Grail! - page 6

Wladimirowih:

You evil, you're probably losers - you don't even have the brains to write anything constructive.

Seven years of writing.

No one reads. :(

And then suddenly the man has the Grail.

That's lucky!

Write again.

We'll be glad to hear it.

;)

Wladimirowih:

You are evil - you are probably losers - you don't even have the brains to write something constructive.

If everything is as cool as you describe, take part in the championship and investors will find you (answer to questions 1 and 2)

Wladimirowih:

You evil people are probably losers - you don't even have the brains to write something constructive.
But enough not to write the nonsense that appears here in the same posts, in the same expressions, week after week, year after year.

FreeLance:

Seven years of writing.

No one is reading. :(

Suddenly a man has the Grail.

That's lucky!

Write again.

Let's rejoice.

;)

Are you jealous too?

Swetten:
But enough not to write the nonsense that appears here in the same posts, in the same expressions week after week, year after year.

Well, for example?

Wladimirowih:

Like what?

Search for it.

For the word "grail".

Or do you seriously believe that there are no traders, and just sober-minded people here?

The whole forum along with the developers has been bullshitting around for years?

Literally all the morons, only you have managed to open our eyes, idiots, to what is going on?

So usually such d'Artagnans very quickly end up in the next category.

Which, again, is confirmed by years of practice.

Or do the names VictorArt or Niroba mean nothing to you?

School. First grade of secondary school.

Sit down. Two.

You don't even know elementary with your "Well, like what?".

Or don't want to know.

flash:

If everything is as cool as described, enter the championship and investors will find you (answer to questions 1 and 2)

Thanks for the real advice in an ocean of empty answers (not sure what for). I'll look at the 2010 rules soon - maybe something has changed, but the EAs of past championships are far from real trading - tested many of them.

Topikstarter better solve the mystery of how to calculate a flat, for a week I have been struggling all day long work of the EA - all that during the day it earns overnight is lost :(

FreeLance:

Seven years of writing.

No one reads. :(

And then suddenly the man has the Grail.

That's lucky!

Write again.

We'll be glad to hear it.

;)

as the ticks went so write.... I`m trading with a really working system and I`m really perfecting it, a lot of work, stable returns, just a market sucker)))) I make real predictions about tomorrow and I understand what is going on down to the last detail, but I can't afford to devote all my effort to it, because I am financially dependent and I always need some money, otherwise I would use some minutes. And I know that apart from a good strategy you need a lot more to be fully successful. And the grail is not a minute program that you can put in 5 minutes, but a very complex mechanism, which, according to the idea, cannot even fit into the computer's memory, so I trade almost manually.