Is it possible to double the deposit in a month on DJI on CFDs? - page 7

Reshetov:

1. After forwarding in the tester you should always do some additional testing on the demo before the real one. The tester does not take into account some subtleties and you can easily fly like the plywood over Paris because of some glitch in the Expert Advisor's code.

2. If I do not need an investor, I will not show real money and I would not advise others to do so. If I am not interested in investing, I am not trying to open PAMM brokerage instead of showing real money.

How many trades were on the forward test, what was the profitability and sharpe ratio, if possible?

vasya_vasya:
how many trades were on the forward test, what's the profitability and Sharpe Ratio if you can.

Vasek, asking such a question, you are saying that you are a total ignoramus in investments, because it is impossible to calculate the Sharpe Ratio.

So next time you get smart, do it amongst your own kind.

Although it's true, I'm the exception... Keep it up.)

Reshetov, why don't you say something clever about Sharpe? ;)

AlexSTAL:

Yura! I sincerely envy you!

Where do you get so much energy from?

I make a little money and then I can't bring myself to keep digging ....

Not only are you a coward, you're also a liar.

With this level of development, it's unrealistic to make money with your mind.

P.S. make some money - what's with the queer tone? ;)

Risk:

You're not only a coward, you're also a liar.

With this level of development, it is unrealistic to make money with your mind.

P.S. earning money - what's with the faggoty tone ? ;)

Come in, come in, don't be long

Cause whoever you're with, that's who you're gonna get it from.

Boo-ha-ha! Fucking clown.

Reshetov - I wish the experiment would end in reality. Investors everywhere... There are.

Risk:

for it is simply impossible to calculate the Sharpe ratio here.

By saying that, you immediately make it clear that you have never used mt5. I'm not being clever. but sharpe ratio together with profitability is simply necessary for strategy analysis. someone might analyse it differently, I'm only asking for what is already in the tester report, at least in version 5.

AlexSTAL:

Come in, come in, don't be long

Or you'll get what you can get from who you can get from who you can get.

Boo-ha-ha! You're a clown.

And here I thought you'd be pulling a real account report out of your pants :)

I wish I was, but a simple chain of reasoning didn't fail me this time either.

No money, no guts, no intelligence... Okay, humiliating you is like taking candy from a baby.

Keep on existing... and try to stay out of my sight, I'm not always so kind.

vasya_vasya:
By saying that, you're making it clear that you've never used mt5. I'm not being clever. but sharpe ratio together with profitability is simply necessary for strategy analysis. someone might analyse it differently, I'm only asking for something that is already in tester report, at least in version 5.

Ah, so there was no Sharp Ratio before MT5 ? :)

MT4 has made idiots of all locks, while MT5 will calculate everything by itself.

The Sharpe Ratio can only be adequately calculated on a long history, because the denominator there is standard deviation.

Tantrik:
I wish Reshetov's experiment would have ended in a real one. Investors everywhere... There are.

Do you know how many of Reshetov's experiments there were, and they all ended in complete failure.

But that is not the main point, it is that any of his moronic ideas already show failure without any tests.

Consequently, you are like a herd of sheep, instead of analyzing and thinking, looking at pretty pictures and believing in miracles.

After his feats with portfolios Reshetov and arbitrage everyone who is on the subject, it has long been clear that he is an idiot, who does not understand, he is also an idiot.

Risk:

i thought you'd be pulling a real account report out of your panties :)

I wish I had, but a simple chain of reasoning didn't fail me this time either.

No money, no courage, no intelligence... Okay, humiliating you is like taking candy from a child.

Keep on existing... and try to stay out of my sight, I'm not always so kind.

I genuinely feel sorry for you... I wish I could help, but you wouldn't understand it...

Good luck