Is it possible to double the deposit in a month on DJI on CFDs? - page 4

Tantrik:
Before you get banned.... go deal with the grailer....

Under the table!

Reshetov:

Another experiment.

A very, very right direction of travel. There are not thousands, but tens of thousands of basic instruments alone, and derivatives beyond counting. A huge and colourful world full of possibilities.

The strategy most likely will not work. Although, we will not see it - a day, month or even a year is not an indicator in this case. We need objective testing on a history of decades.

By the way, the first day is already frightening: 10% of the deposit in one day is very bad, regardless of the direction of that percentage. A strategy that allows for such leaps is bad.

Tantrik:
Before you get banned.... go deal with the grappler....

Do it yourself, or can't you do it without me?

The answer to the question in the title of the thread: yes, you can double the depo. I would even say easy!

You can also drain it, it's even a little easier than doubling it.

Risk:

Do it yourself, or can't you do it without me?

I love listening to them... (I'm against violence in any form! some healthy criticism is allowed).

timbo:

A very, very right direction of travel. There are not thousands but tens of thousands of basic instruments alone, and the derivatives cannot be counted at all. A huge and colourful world full of possibilities.

The strategy most likely will not work. Although, we will not see it - a day, month or even a year is not an indicator in this case. We need objective testing on a history of decades.

By the way, the first day is already frightening: 10% of the deposit in one day is very bad, regardless of the direction of that percentage. A strategy that allows such leaps is bad.

You're so white and fluffy, it's creepy...

Go ahead, drive the herd into derivatives ... like your idols the americans did, the main thing is to service the debt, not to pay it off ... remember? I will not forget it.

Tantrik:
I love listening to them... (I am against violence in any form! some healthy criticism is allowed).

And what will you do with cancer cells in your body, may I ask?

Risk:

What will you do about the cancer cells in your body may I ask?
I hope I don't live to see it.

Tantrik:
I hope I don't live to see it.

Imagine planet Earth and it's being ruined by idiots.

Risk:

Imagine planet Earth and it's being trashed by idiots.

It is.