Last idea (((. - page 9

Andrei01

You are a tough Andrei01)))) what if I now put out all the personal stuff? and especially those who want to buy my miracle, which really plummets and not gaining a deposit? but I have a conscience, as I do not swindle, I said that nothing will not sell and will not go, one man suggested opening a pam account, I also refused, and I did the right thing, though the money is not mine but I do not feel sorry for the people.

I have written, so what of it? You can go and shoot yourself for what I have written to you, maybe you will feel better.

And I'm not angry and I will not spill my guts because I understand people. But once again I say to all that my wonderful grail plummeting little by little and not gaining depo as it was in the tester and popovodu not peep guys I have it plummeting, but I do not give up ideas galore)))

Yeah, and I wrote to you even before I created my miracle grail )))) and you've already made a ruckus here )))) I wonder people more and more)))) where is the anger and lack of enthusiasm?

If something is not clear, I will show you for $10, I will show you for $5. If a person wants it, he will ask you to write for money and you start from scratch who is more who is less.

Pyxlik2009 писал(а) >>
If you do not understand something, I will show you for $10 I will show you for $5 if a man wants it and ask to write for money but you start from scratch who is more who is less.

that's right... the key word is "each other"... and here is a one-way game, without understanding the meaning of the process, i.e. a waste of time and effort ... :)

Michelangelo >>:

во-во... ключевое слово "друг другу"... а тут игра в одни ворота, без понимания смысла процесса, т.е. пустая трата времени и сил.. :)
I agree and understand, and I also think that every job should be paid - but sometimes you can do something for free, and thank you for helping me write one advisor.

Pyxlik2009 >>:
и еще форум сделал для того что бы друг другу помогать, если что то не понятно, но многие сразу же я покажу за 10$ я за 5$ если человек захочет он сам вам предложит и попросит написать за деньги а высразу начинаете кто больше кто меньше.

Whether to help or not, for a fee or for free, each person decides for himself or herself in each case.

The forum is voluntary. No one is obliged to do anything.

Pyxlik2009 писал(а) >>
I agree and I understand, I also think that every job should be paid for - but sometimes you can do something for free, and thank you for helping me write one EA.

I have one well-written EA, not decompiled, but in source code... If you can tell in your own words every step of this EA, then you can write your own, and address everyone here with specific questions, instead of begging - "Uncle, help me, I'll give you a candy for it, maybe someday, if you want to ...".

and stop fluffing and go and take the EA code apart... and you know the algorithm... you made it yourself...

sanyooooook писал(а) >>
I think he was just bragging and I support liars and con artists who need to be exposed

Sash, put the hyphenation, because it's not clear who and what you support... :) Liars and swindlers or the need to expose them... :)

I'm not asking for anything else ))))) and I'm not flustering, did I start with the private parts? I agree about the code, I understand a lot more than before)))

Pyxlik2009, how did the bidding go? Show me the report