Last idea (((. - page 8

I don't really feel like littering, but I'll start soon)))

Will there be stats? :)))

I think that's enough from the beginning of the month until today.

Anybody got a clue or not?

Pyxlik2009, are you really so ..., or are you pretending? The main reason for this is that we are not interested in the futures equation, we are not interested in the futures equation. They don't have conscience. Well if you can not do it yourself, ask here on the forum like human beings, and someone will give you some, but to offer a deal, TS on the name of DC, I think this is impudence, and when I politely refused, you continue to insist. Also, you already have a profitable TS, you have bragged about it more than once here.

Pyxlik2009 25.05.2010 23:15
Hello listen if you share your robot tip broker, which all resolved ie transactions are not a minimum of pips, and duration, just can show screenshots of the payments from this brokerage house. And the withdrawal is instant within 10 minutes for an amount about $ 400
Angela 26.05.2010 01:22.
Pyxlik2009 писал(а) >>
Hello listen if you share a robot tip broker, which all is resolved ie transactions are not a minimum of pips, and duration, just can show screenshots of the payments from this brokerage house. I can also show screenshots of payouts at this brokerage house.

Thank you, I have already found it.
Pyxlik2009 26.05.2010 08:45
>> be a pal, share your robot))) I promise not to give it to anyone, and I will pay you a commission.

Angela писал(а) >>

Just wondering... Do you think it's right to put personal correspondence in the public domain, without the consent of the opposing party?

Angela >>:

Pyxlik2009, Вы в самом деле такой ..., или прикидываетесь? Люди годы тратят чтобы научиться делать прибыльные ТС, а Ваше обращение ко мне в личку показывает, что Вы не только не уважаете чужей труд, но и не имеете совести. Ну уж если не можете сделать сами, попросите здесь на форуме по человечески, и кто-нибудь даст, претенденты уже были, но предлагать сделку, ТС на название ДЦ, по-моему это наглость, и когда я Вам вежливо отказала, Вы продолжаете настаивать. К тому же, у Вас уже есть прибыльная ТС, Вы не раз здесь хвастали этим.

Pyxlik2009 25.05.2010 23:15
Привет слушай если поделишься роботом подскажу брокера, у которого все разрешенно тоесть сделки нет ни каких минимув по пипсам, и продолжительностью, так же могу показать скрины выплат с этого дц. Причем вывод денег моментальный в течении 10 минут на сумму около 400$
Angela 26.05.2010 01:22
Pyxlik2009 писал(а) >>
Привет слушай если поделишься роботом подскажу брокера, у которого все разрешенно тоесть сделки нет ни каких минимув по пипсам, и продолжительностью, так же могу показать скрины выплат с этого дц. Причем вывод денег моментальный в течении 10 минут на сумму около 400$

Спасибо, я уже нашла.
Pyxlik2009 26.05.2010 08:45
будь другом поделсь роботом ))) обещаю чесно не кому не дам и буду тебе комисию выплачивать поделишся ?
He was probably just bragging, and I support liars and con artists who need to be exposed

sever30 писал(а) >>

Just curious... Do you think it's correct to put up personal correspondence without user's consent?

Private correspondence is private for a person to use it (correspondence) at his own discretion... Angela - respect...

Half a year ago I posted a request to write a robot here myself, received a lot of offers, chose the most suitable for me, people wrote, I paid, got the code, figured it out (with the help of the same people), now I write myself (sometimes even to order) I hope these people are not offended by me... I hired them for manual work, they did it and got money, I got a code, which, in my opinion, represents 90% of the work of any expert: - chart analysis, getting a signal, making a decision, a simple MM, opening a deal, closing a deal ...

But to write a working Expert Advisor (not a sinker) you need at least two people... :)

sever30 писал(а) >>

Just wondering... Do you think it's right to put personal correspondence in the public domain without the consent of the opposing party?
In a normal relationship I would not have posted it, but the man is obviously cheated and his self-esteem is not good, I try to help him, besides, I have not given away anyone's trade secrets with my post,
I was a little late in posting it because the Internet was down for four days.

Michelangelo >>:

а для того чтобы написать работающего советника (не сливатор) нужно как минимум два человека... :)
Can one but with two heads? :)