Last idea (((. - page 3

Pyxlik2009 писал(а) >>

I just got tired of asking someone to write it, and I understand that not everyone has time, and not everyone wants to spend it on crazy ideas.

So I decompiled the indicator: looked through all the materials, read it and realized that I should take it out and so on.

The other day I asked to make

The program was based on this indicator and I used it as an example and decided to create an Expert Advisor.

I implemented all parameters of the indicator in my EA, it is understood and it didn't take much effort.

However, I don't understand how to open position in one direction or another when arrow appears.

Here's how I understand the signals that cause the arrows to appear

I do not know what I should prescribe to open in buy or what to open in sell?

If I've got the conditions wrong, here is the code of the indicator.

I wrote this one for the Expert Advisor.

I compiled it without errors )))) that amazed me )))) i'll try to test what i did there))))

That's right... Just use the initial un-decompressed BBands ... :)

And another thing, the script you suggested will only work based on one indicator signal, while your TS should have at least three signals to coincide, ie, you need to check whether the signals come from other indicators, and the sequence of these signals is also very important ... :) so go for it... put it out there... we will tweak it... :)

Positions do not open as no conditions in the comments says indicator and says delete))) help please

Michelangelo >>:

почтивсе верно... тока используй начальный не декомпелированный BBands ... :)

So how do I use it if I don't know its parameters?

Pyxlik2009 писал(а) >>
poses do not open as no conditions in the comments says indicator and says delete))) help please

Now, slowly in Russian please... :)

Pyxlik2009 писал(а) >>

So how do I use it if I don't know its parameters?

The indicator parameters are what you change in the settings window... why the hell are you sending TakeProfit to the indicator? The seventh parameter there has the bool type and is responsible for using Alert (i.e., if you set false the alerts don't pop up, if tue they do)... In the indicator call line, put false instead of TakeProfit... :)

I have compiled it and run the Expert Advisor, I start to test it and it gives me an error.

I have not set the conditions, I just can not understand what to prescribe that it would open a position in case of a signal.

Pyxlik2009 писал(а) >>

I have compiled it and run the Expert Advisor, I start to test it and it gives me an error.

I do not set the conditions, I just can not understand what to prescribe that would be in the signal, he opened a position.

this log entry indicates that the indicator got the wrong (not matching its type) parameters and was deleted... that's all... you have to be more attentive, more careful... :)

Michelangelo >>:

данная запись в логе говорит о то что индикатор получил неверные (не соответствующие своим типам) параметры и был удален... вот и все... внимательней надо быть, внимательней... :)

So it turns out I set the parameters correctly?

Pyxlik2009 писал(а) >>

So I set the parameters correctly?

no... If you had set the parameters correctly, the indicator would have initialized and started working... but it couldn't initialize... :)

So tell me how to write the conditions? I wrote all the parameters, but which conditions, or rather not conditions, but which piece of code points to the arrow to open a position?