MT5 tester available!!!! - page 8

MetaDriver писал(а) >>

It's funny. :) >> I just need ticks to calculate tick indicators, not for arbitrage strategies debugging.

It's not a tick indicator, it's a minute one. And I mentioned stochastic, because its calculation on such data will result in division by zero.

YuraZ wrote >>

скопируй только metatester.exe

let it just be Add and so on for every machine in the office :-))))

Add is it on the command line or where?

After rebooting the computer the next morning, what will happen?

Will it somehow be noticeable to the user that his stone and memory, have from the outside in a very hard form?

Generally would be a complete guide on how to fix this functionality, preferably with screenshots.

Simply run the separate metatester.exe and the settings window will open. I recommend waiting a week for deleted ugens - we will just build in agent auto-uploads

HIDDEN >>:
YuraZ писал(а) >>

Add это в командной строке или где?

После перезагрузки компа на следующее утро, что будет?

Будет ли для пользователя как-то заметно, что его камень и память, имеют со стороны в очень жесткой форме?

Вообще бы полную инструкцию как данный функционал наладить, желательно со скриншотами.

install - just a button, you will see it when you run metatester.exe

let it run on the machine on which you're going to install the agent

then just hit add

---

note this throughout the office! you will need to update it later... don't do too much :-)

I understand - metaquotes will be heavily patching and releasing

and Renat says that in a while there will be a release agent with auto-update

the current agents can't do it...

i have it on 3 machines in my home network, not all machines :-))

--
address format on the machine you are testing from
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:2000 --- for first processor
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:2001 --- for second CPU
etc.

xxx - IP address
--
assume there are 3 machines in the network

on 192.168.1.2 you test
on 192.168.2.3 agents there are 2 CPUs
on 192.168.2.4 agents there are 4 CPUs

copy the metatestr.exe on the machines where you have agents i.e. 192.168.2.3 and 192.168.2.4
then on each machine just run
then click on Add ... startup-configuration-control panel->administration-services

see services
metatester-1
metatester-2

will be started!
--
on to
on the machine
on 192.168.1.2
write down the agents
under remote

agent name e.g.

name: M3_1
address: 192.168.2.3:2000
password: MetaTester

name: M3_2
address: 192.168.2.3:2001

for the slave machine

name: M4_1
address: 192.168.2.4:2000
name: M4_2
address: 192.168.2.4:2001
address: M4_3
address: 192.168.2.4:2002
address: M4_4
address: 192.168.2.4:2003

-------------

ALL! Now run optimization
and machine "touches" processors of remote machines
optimize much faster

---
removing agents is easy!
run metatestr.exe on the machine where you installed them
Right-click in the Agents window and press uninstall.
this will need to be done every time a new release is made (until an auto-update is available)
if you don't have a lot of machines - not a problem
If more than a reasonable number of machines are used, there will be problems.
---

Renat >>:
Просто запустите отдельный metatester.exe и откроется окно настроек. Рекомендую недельку подождать с удаленными уген ами - мы как раз встроим автоапдейты агентов

there are a lot of machines in the office - many, over 400 - most are idle - go from the office to the internet alas - security - everything is covered...

--

let's say I download the history - then transfer it all to a machine without internet

I put agents - on machines that also don't have internet

--

will it be possible to test without internet access?

I'm copying from mql5, the discussion is more lively here)
First questions, comments, suggestions:

- When I start optimization, I get some results, the results suit me, I press "Cancel", all results disappear. First, it would be better to call the button "Start-Stop" rather than "Start-Cancel", but it is not so important, it is important why do the results disappear? А.... myself partially figured it out, if you specify a forward, then the optimization results after you click Cancel switch to forward (why?), and there is nothing (why?), if you switch back to backtest results are there. One more thing, OOS (aka Forward) can be specified only at the end of optimization period, it would be nice to be able to specify it at the beginning. I.e. OOS first, then optimization.

- How to apply optimization results? By clicking on the result we obtain a test with these parameters. After that we may run just testing - but the results are not attached... This is not convenient.

- The opening price model is absolutely necessary. With all possible sophistication and speed of the tester, the opening price model should be much faster.

- There is a remark purely on "ergonomics", now the optimization is set by selecting from menu "Disabled", "Fast", "Slow" (the start page of the tester). The fourth tester's checkbox is much more convenient. What's the point of each selecting "fast" or "slow"? You could make a checkbox next to "fast"/"slow" as well.

-What is meant by "Trading Conditions"->"Normal" (tester's start page)? It is clear that there will be something else, I wonder what? I am asking because it would be nice to be able to specify my own spread. Otherwise we may get a complete mess with these floating spreads. You never know what tester will catch. A clear example when the impossibility to specify the spread makes using the tester nearly impossible: Before the trade closes, spreads are often widened quite greatly (if the average spread is 1.5-2 points, it may be 7 points before closing). The tester remembers these 7 and becomes virtually unusable for the whole weekend, because it distorts the results very much. In Quaternary I had to bushcraft "TakeMySpread" scripts...

-- Another point, not found anywhere. It's necessary to make sure that spread used in the test is displayed in test results (since it can change automatically)... If I've learned that spreads are now stored with history)), on the one hand it is good, but on the other hand, there are some points that need more detailed thinking.

They have done a great job, and it seems to be good, now we have to test it a bit. Well done.

Renat >>:
Просто запустите отдельный metatester.exe и откроется окно настроек. Рекомендую недельку подождать с удаленными уген ами - мы как раз встроим автоапдейты агентов

It is also desirable to silently update agents, or to update all machines with agents from a central machine with one button.
Firstly, it is highly undesirable for users and management from users to know that there is an agent on the machine (a variant for office).
Secondly, any actions for remote agents should be held secretly, updating, testing, etc.

It would be useful to have something of a control centre and a local network spider, which by scanning the network would find and update the list of all agents. And from the control centre, there would be updates and everything else.

The agent should be able to minimise to tray and have an 'invisible mode on' function... :)

YuraZ >>:
будет ли возможность тестить без доступа в интернет?

I have a similar question.

My director will probably tolerate it if I use CPU power for my "fun" (in his opinion), but if I start eating up traffic, he will stop it at once.

...This is the event of the century!!! My thanks to MQ for the tester. They could have put this historic date in the main thread. Now it's time for a five.