MT5 tester available!!!!

HOORAY!
---
The weekend is gone ;)

Yeyesssssss!

Remember to upgrade to build 268 and recompile your scripts.

Renat >>:
Не забудьте обновиться на 268 билд и перекомпилировать свои скрипты.

And how do I do that, i.e. update?

I downloaded the installation today. Downloaded the 267 build.

Reshetov >>:

Сегодня скачал инсталляцию. Загрузился 267 билд.

Similarly, updated to 268 after a minute on its own, without prompting

And where does the multi-currency tester fit in?
Now there is no concept of optimization by bars, ticks?

Reshetov >>:

И как это сделать, т.е. обновиться?

Сегодня скачал инсталляцию. Загрузился 267 билд.

Just restart the terminal - it will offer to update (but does not do so more than once an hour).

HIDDEN >>:
И в каком месте мультивалютный тестер?
Теперь понятия оптимизация по барам, тикам нету?

Now testing is always on ticks.

The Strategy Tester in MetaTrader 5 is multicurrency - you do not need to make any settings, just use any symbols, timeframes and trade on any symbols. The tester is able to prepare all the necessary data and cache it transparently for the user.

Parallel branch: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/94/page5

Renat >>:

Сейчас тестирование всегда идет по тикам.

Тестер торговых стратегий в MetaTrader 5 мультивалютный - никаких настроек делать не надо, просто используете любые символы, таймфреймы и торгуете на любых символах. Тестер сам умеет подготавливать все необходимые данные и кешировать их прозрачно для пользователя.

Параллельная ветка: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/94/page5

I always thought that a multi-currency tester should have a function to select the currencies to be tested, but not to achieve it by a programmatic method.

I think I will wait for the optimization of MACD Sample by Monday, since everything is going fine.

And another question, during optimization the terminal or the tester keeps downloading something. I've already downloaded 10 meters, but I don't understand why, the archive with quotations should have been updated before the tester started, and the quotations are not coming in now, so why is it downloading?

Where do you enable visualisation or is it not yet implemented?