Anti-Martingale vs Martingale : Good prevails!!! - page 4

Mischek >>:

И шо характерно, очень агрессивный четланин ныньче пошел, толстокожий
Ни что его не берёт, при попытке что то ему обьяснить, он ничего не понимает, но становится ещё толще

Now we're going to turn them into patsaks. Stats are responsible for the bazaar.

rumata1984 писал(а) >>
Tantrik 24.04.2010 01:36
What do you mean? Have you been there?

I mean I was there, I'd give you a few minuses in your karma with great pleasure. )

I clean my karma myself...meditation...relaxation...Did I explain the martin question to you? Good luck! Greetings Liprecones!

Tantrik >>:

А по теме?

On what subject?
On the subject? It's all been said, if you don't understand, go find a masochist.
On the subject of karma? I'd give you a minus, too.

Tantrik >>:

Я свою карму сам чищу...медитации...релаксации...Вопрос мартина я Вам объяснил? непонятно прогоните евру за этот год. Удачи! Привет Липреконам!

I didn't have any questions about martin ) Hello sleepwalkers )

No, I don't get it. If the anti-martin benefits from the random length of the series... then it's a grail. Random lengths can be made with randomness...
What the fuck is going on? Anyway, I'll add a commission and we'll see. But that's tomorrow. It's a bummer today. I need to sleep it off.

Mischek писал(а) >>

On what?
On the subject? It's all been said, if you don't understand something, go find a masochist.
>> on the subject of karma ? so i'd give you a minus, too.

I understand everything on the subject, on karma ... I'm fine. I'm not playing on Karmic yet. I'll take a look at the demo. If you have any questions ask.

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

I didn't have any questions about martin ) >> hello sleepwalkers.)

Replies too....Hello!

MetaDriver >>:
Не, ну я чёт не врублюсь. Если антимартин выгоден при случайной длине серий... то это ж грааль! Случайную ж длину можно при помощи рэндома замесить...
Блин, вправьте мне мозги ктоньть... чё за хрень? Кароче, надо добавить комиссию, там видно будет. Но это завтра. Сегодня уже в лом. Проспаться надобно.

Hee! I get it. I'm looking at it with a positive expectation. Even though it's small. :) :) :) Yeah. Random's not helping. ;)

MetaDriver >>:
Не, ну я чёт не врублюсь. Если антимартин выгоден при случайной длине серий... то это ж грааль! Случайную ж длину можно при помощи рэндома замесить...
Блин, вправьте мне мозги ктоньть... чё за хрень? Кароче, надо добавить комиссию, там видно будет. Но это завтра. Сегодня уже в лом. Проспаться надобно.

And if the probability of winning 0.33 (up chart, down chart and flat), then it all looks bleak - at roulette is easier, there is clearly probability 0.5 or higher on a series of games, but the Forex, when the price is a profit, and then within a few minutes already gives a loss :( - because the price has not reached a predetermined level, the word naked Martingale :) will not work - there is more strategy rules - or profits of 2-5 pips, then the Martingale.Either trades with 2-5 pips profit and go crazy with Martin, or 30 pips and Martin is useless.

i can't even begin to think where to start if you already incur losses in the form of commission and a logical rebound in the current candle - there's some sort of Martingale in time!
SZS: I recommend that you read my post again, that's where the flood started :) - I guess I was right

MetaDriver >>:

But you won't get a win expectation of more than 0.5 with a random draw. And 0.5 is unlikely. 0.45-0.48. But then there's no profit. Right?