Average advisor cost - page 10

chief2000:

There are very few of them :) I know how many times I had trade ideas, looked at them visually on the charts - everything was fine. Then I wrote an indicator according to the method and began to notice other cases that at first (quite unintentionally) I "did not want" to see. Well, the Expert Advisors - these finally get rid of illusions :)

The question was "What characterises a good tech job?"

drknn:

The question was "What characterises a good terms of reference?"

Yes, and the answer was that the customer needed to understand the intricacies of his strategy.

I was quite happy with the answer. If my comment was confusing, I'd rather just skip it.

chief2000:

Yes, and the answer was that the customer needed to understand the intricacies of his strategy.

I was quite happy with the answer. If my comment was confusing, it's better to just skip it.

Just "good TOR" for the customer and "good TOR" for the implementer (programmer) are completely different things :)

For the customer, it is important that the output is profitable, and for the programmer, it is important that everything is clear, unambiguous and that there are as few questions as possible.

goldtrader:

Just "good TOR" for the customer and "good TOR" for the doer (programmer) are completely different things :)

The important thing for the customer is to make a profit, and the important thing for the programmer is that everything is clear and unambiguous with a minimum of questions.

There are many other things that the client may not be aware of.

For example, optimizations with a 1 pip spread and 5-7 pips will give completely different results.

Or in some Expert Advisors, limit and stop orders are set at a distance of 5 pips with a minimum also equal to 5 pips, etc. There are so many nuances. :)

chief2000:

There are many other things that the client may not be aware of.

For example, optimizations with a 1 pip spread and 5-7 pips will give completely different results.

Or in some Expert Advisors the limit and stop orders are set at a distance of 5 pips with the minimum also equal to 5 pips, etc.

There are so many nuances. :)

A smart customer knows this. And he can teach a lot himself, only it is very rare.

drknn: Интересно, а у кого сколько советник стоит? В среднем...

This is a question like "What is the average temperature of patients in a hospital?" Would that give any useful information? Councillor to Councillor ))))