Scalping on M1 with prediction - page 4

Borisytch писал(а) >>

Why? ... why do you need a bunch when you're doing a decent job with one? ...

That's the answer I'm looking for... To be honest, I have little experience with portfolios, unlike you. For example, I know that 1. The amplitude of movement of a portfolio chart (a single chart, it consists of several selected instruments) is much smaller, therefore equity on it (the portfolio) does not particularly jump. 2. The risk of getting a loss when entering on one instrument is compensated by the other (for example, father correlated) 3. The unified portfolio chart is something new (for me), at least through the prism of application of TA to it.
I want to see a multi-flat/trend by selecting portfolio instruments. Not to run through the windows, but to see the trend of some part of the move group to one side or the other... etc.

Maybe there is something to be learned here, but let's not forget that 1:
1. correlation is not constant, and what correlates today may not necessarily correlate tomorrow
2. Using "saturation" indicators in serious trading is not worthwhile ... that's putting it mildly! ... and multi stochastics only compound the misconception. Real trading in the market doesn't care about primitive "stochastics" and "WPR's" with "B-sides" ... and certainly not to count on a stable positive correlation of European currencies, or whatever ... it is naive, to say the least ... I'm not touching the original T101 principle, it's about something else in general ..., but what has been discussed for a year now is a completely unsuccessful mutation! ... It is based on the principle of "stochastics" trading ... - If the price has been moving in one direction for a long time (a week!) and "slowed down", it means "saturation" and we should enter the opposite side ... If this does not happen, "stochastomers" are losing deposits and take offense at the market ... We should call Bernanke, CME, UN probably ... And demand that they behave appropriately in the market! ... STOCHASTIC !!! :)
3. trade portfolios, hedge options keep an eye on instruments and trading volumes ... This is professional trading, but trying to trade reliably with MT4 tools is a bad joke ... And what does the market have to do with it? ... it's a sweepstakes! ... you bet in a sweepstakes with no idea of what moves the market, how much is priced against you, at what prices they stop selling ... nothing!!! ... only crooked prices, a cheerful smile of a "thief" and constant interference in your trading as soon as you start showing stable results ... because it's MT4 ... MT5 ... etc. ... Talk to traders working at RCG, Dorman ... the broker will call you and offer help if they notice you are losing .... they will try their best to get you back to profitable trading ... offer temporary management, a personal broker so you don't lose your account and stop trading with them .... ...
4. What is a "trend" and "flat"? are you ready to make predictions on 34 bar MAs? ... and depend on that prediction for your account? ... Think about it. isn't that a little unreliable?

Borisytch писал(а) >>

It may be possible to find something in this, but we should not forget that 1:
1. correlation is not constant, and what correlates today may not correlate tomorrow.
2. you should not use "saturation" indicators in serious trading ... that's putting it mildly! ... and multi stochastics only add to the delusion. Real trading in the market doesn't care about primitive "stochastics" and "WPR's" with "B-sides" ... and certainly not to count on a stable positive correlation of European currencies, or whatever, well, don't ... it is naive, to say the least ... I'm not touching the original T101 principle, it's about something else in general ..., but what has been discussed for a year now is a completely unsuccessful mutation! ... It is based on the principle of "stochastics" trading ... - If the price has been moving in one direction for a long time (a week!) and "slowed down", it means "saturation" and we should enter the opposite side ... If this does not happen, "stochastomers" are losing deposits and take offense at the market ... We should call Bernanke, CME, UN probably ... And demand that they behave appropriately in the market! ... STOCHASTIC !!! :)
3. trade portfolios, hedge options keep an eye on instruments and trading volumes ... This is professional trading, but trying to trade reliably with MT4 tools is a bad joke ... And what does the market have to do with it? ... it's a sweepstakes! ... you bet in a sweepstakes with no idea of what moves the market, how much is priced against you, at what prices they stop selling ... nothing!!! ... only crooked prices, a cheerful smile of a "thief" and constant interference in your trading as soon as you start showing stable results ... because it's MT4 ... MT5 ... etc. ... Talk to traders working at RCG, Dorman ... the broker will call you and offer help if they notice you are losing .... they will try their best to get you back to profitable trading ... offer temporary management, a personal broker so you don't lose your account and stop trading with them .... ...
4. What is a "trend" and "flat"? are you ready to make predictions on 34 bar MAs? ... and depend on that prediction for your account? ... Think about it. Isn't that too unreliable?

On 3: the thimbles are a good parallel. Maybe not all of them (?). But the platform for "labour" is appropriate and portfolios are no help here.

Choomazik писал(а) >>

On 3: the thimbles are a good parallel. Maybe not all of them (?). But the platform for "work" is appropriate and portfolios will not help here.

As long as we don't have developed legislation and strict licensing - they are all "thieves" ... I don't mean when one of them acts as an agent for a serious broker and you sign a contract with this broker, not a "broker" ... in this situation, the "broker" simply receives the agency fee for you and provides Russian-speaking technical support ... (MICEX and our other exchanges are not included, that's a separate story).
And starting to trade with MTs - no argument, it is necessary if you want to get your wits about you ...

I do not argue that fans of fast money, risk and adrenaline can find it on the market
but they'd rather be looking for that stuff in mountain climbing or surfing
than staring at a monitor
It's better to kill an elephant once and roast it until the whole village is ruined
than trying to shoot dragonflies =)

CoreWinTT писал(а) >>
Yes, fans of fast money, risk and adrenaline will find it on the market
but they're better off looking for it on the slopes or surfing.
than staring at a monitor
It's better to kill an elephant once and roast it until the whole village is ruined
than trying to shoot dragonflies =)

I join in recommending andrenalinists! ... However, let them trade, of course, no problem ... only when trading styles and tasks get mixed up, it becomes difficult and pointless to have a conversation in the same forum.

Borisytch писал(а) >>

Until we have a well-developed legislation and strict licensing, they are all "gamblers" .... I do not mean when one of them acts as an agent for a serious broker and you sign a contract with this broker rather than a "broker" ... in this situation, the "broker" simply receives the agency fee for you and provides Russian-speaking technical support ... (MICEX and our other exchanges are not included, that's a separate story).
And to start trading with MTs - I do not argue, it is necessary if you want to reach your mind ...

... I disagree about "us". Overseas too, they heat up, personal experience.

Choomazik писал(а) >>

... I don't agree about 'us'. Overseas too, they heat up, personal experience.

People are people everywhere... And there are plenty of nasty people everywhere. The question is the cost of going from being human to being nasty.

Gentlemen, how to implement-formulate an algorithm to identify such nodes?
Can you suggest an indicator?

This is easier for me (EYRJPY M1, pivots from this Friday)