Scalping on M1 with prediction - page 2

When the façade control is passed, you can simply rip out a couple of level calculation functions into the EA, and why drag object installation into the EA.

Urain писал(а) >>
When the façade control is passed into the EA, you can just rip out a couple of level calculation functions and why drag setting objects into it.

Yes, I just have three templates, on which I try out algorithms ... and it's easier for me to use clear and familiar patterns

... from ZigZag has done ... Now it only needs to be triggered in situations where all conditions are met ... that is:
... after getting a signal from the ZZ, we need to check for at least two Hi's or Low's... this is the main characteristic of the zone - when the price starts to hit the level

Don't look at the open orders, it's the tester having fun ... Look at the markup.

Borisytch писал(а) >>

Here is a poor implementation of the idea of finding local resistance-support levels and the code is written crookedly - it only works on M1.

And what parameters to put in indicators...

... I think another one of my "branches" is going down the drain! ...

Borisytch >>:

... Сдается мне, что еще одна моя "ветка" псу под хвост! ...

Don't get upset Borisych, there are two options here, either you are ahead of time or you are behind it (well, since the crowd doesn't understand what you're making here).

It can happen ... success to all!

Here is an outline of a solution from Integer ... - http://dmffx.listbb.ru/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7&p=356#p356
Already great for those who understand how to handle volume trading.
So far we have got this:

Urain писал(а) >>

Don't get upset Borisych, there are two options here, either you are ahead of time or you are behind it (well, since the crowd doesn't understand what you are sculpting here).

What do you mean, "ahead of time"? what's wrong with that? ...when the movement stops near the price? ...what's not to understand? ...what's not to understand? ... It's a local level, now price will either bounce back from it or skip it... a new movement starts from these levels, which allows earning 7-10 points with pending orders ... what is unclear in the forecasts? - we take the first control segment and measure it - 23% ... where we get 100%, that's the end of this movement! ... What's new and incomprehensible here? ... I didn't put a "stochastic" with CCI anywhere? ... MACD isn't enough?
ok, it's nothing... In a MT environment, people are of course MT... and logic and actions.