Looking for an MQL4 programmer for cooperation - page 20

satop:

and you can even determine what modifications you want to make to it.

I wonder what kind?

Hedin:

I managed to find an EA that allows me to test my idea in the strategy tester, and this is what I got.

Start deposit: 100$

Final result: $9 402.50

interval: from 01.01.2008 to 11.06.2010

Maximum drawdown: -$820.44$ = -16.06%

lots unchanged for the whole interval, i.e. if we increased them at least once every 3-6 months, the results in the tester would be even higher.

That is why I think the Expert Advisor will be obviously profitable even if it has a correct MM.

Will there be a programmer who agrees to finalize this EA for free?

I.e., to finalize my EA for working on a real account or write my own EA suitable for working in the real account based on my idea.

Full testing, and in the end of adjustment - the best results and optimization parameters for those who agree to cooperate guarantee.

P.S. for communication on the work on the Expert Advisor, ICQ is very desirable.

the offer still stands.

Dear programmers, may I need some more information on TS, to make you interested?

Probably also interested in the number of trades per period.

I can do it for free if you like the idea. If not - let's do it for free, too.

An ordinary programmer.

TVA_11:

Probably also interested in the number of trades per period.

The picture from the tester shows that for 2.5 years there have been more than 953 trades.

P.S. I have written you a PM.

I offer my services as an MQL4 programmer.

I offer my services as an MQL4 programmer.

I do not write EAs for 10$ (I just evaluate profitable or not profitable strategy with my experienced gaze, and give a detailed and accurate answer).