Looking for an MQL4 programmer for cooperation - page 18

probeGal >>:

Санёк, не серьёзно это риск считать от депозита, а не от ошибки оценки ожидания события.

share how you consider the risk "... from an error in estimating the expectation of the event..."?

sanyooooook >>:

поделитесь как вы считаете риск "... от ошибки оценки ожидания события..."?

Answer first why you need technical analysis, and then you won't even need my intellectual property.

probeGal >>:

Вы ответьте сначала для себя зачем вам тех анализ, а потом моя интелектуальная собственность даже не потребуется.

In any analysis, there can be errors and entering with 0.03 lots and 1000 p deposit with an erroneous signal is not very good, with a price movement in the wrong direction by at least 15 points you lose 15 percent of your deposit.

sanyooooook >>:

а риск, сколько % от депозита, если лот 0.03, то примерно 60% от депозита, если 0.01 то 23%(примерно), вот и говорю: это не серьезно!

Especially for you, I would like to add the value of the maximum relative drawdown for the day = 132 roubles. (<13,2%)

Hedin >>:

Специально для Вас добавлю еще значение максимальной относительной просадки за день = 132 руб. (<13,2%)

no wonder why PAMM is 3 months in the toilet

Hedin писал(а) >>

deposit = 1000 RUR
profit earned per day 340 RUR

I don't need all programmers and MTCs if I can make 34% daily profit with my hands.
On the other hand, having such a suter TCs, you can hire a superprofi to implement their ideas, rather than begging on forums.
The logic is broken.

sanyooooook >>:

в любом анализе могут быть ошибки и зайдя лотом 0.03 с депозитом 1000 р при ошибочном сигнале не очень хорошо получится

That is what risk management is for, call it that better, otherwise the word manimagement blurs the meaning of these actions and gives you incomprehensible percentages

goldtrader писал(а) >>

I wouldn't need all the programmers and MTCs if I could make 34% a day with my hands.

You can make more.) But I don't want to do it with my hands. You know, I'm lazy already.

goldtrader >>:

Нафик мне бы сдались все программисты и МТСы если можно руками заколачивать по 34% в день.
С другой стороны, имея такие сутер-ТСы, можно нанять суперпрофи для воплощения своих идей, а не побираться по форумам.

Why exaggerate?
There are days that are neutral for the TC and, imagine, even unfavourable ones.

sanyooooook >>:

не удивительно почему ПАММ 3 месяца в сливе

Other TS were tested on PAMM.