MT4 tester does not give information from other timeframes - page 2

It has been claimed that minute data is used to generate the ticks.

But the minute value itself, as seen in my example - the current value - has nothing to do with the minute history.

And where did you get the information about 1000 bars?

Maybe you configured the history properties that way?

But it's not so in my case...

----

It is a fact that there is no more than 100 bars of data before the start of the test period.

This is also a fact. :(

You have to make a pass - before you start trading. Before the right time.

sak120 >>:

Тестер видит только 1000 последних баров в начале тестирования. Если поставил эксперт на M1, то дальше 1000 минут назад не увидишь (в момент старта тестирования).

Решаю эту проблему постановкой даты старта тестера намного раньше, а в самом эксперте прописываю нужную дату.

Thanks for the information.
Only the problem remains, although 1000 is something.
It turns out that it is useless to test eXperts that use other TFs!
That's why I checked it more thoroughly - I selected an EA, but it is not tied to higher TFs,
I have never checked it in the Strategy Tester.
Maybe there are third-party testers, so as not to wait for the test on the demo.

SProgrammer >>:

Надо делать пропуск - перед началом торговли. До нужного момента времени.

You are again jumping to conclusions.

We know that there is no data in the "tester" for the periods preceding the start of 100 values, because the indicators do not receive data and, accordingly, do not induced.

Therefore, we shift the start. :)

The situation is even worse - when working on the 15-minute chart for example, you cannot get data of other TFs, no matter where you are during testing. Not even from one minute.

It does not allow to use the usual technology in the real flow.

So we have to model bars and calculate all the indices by ourselves :(

You are again jumping to conclusions.

We know that there is no data in the "tester" for the periods preceding the start of 100 values, because the indicators do not receive data and, accordingly, do not induced.

Therefore, we shift the start. :)

The situation is even worse - when working on the 15-minute chart for example, you cannot get data from other timeframes, no matter where you are during testing. Not even from one minute.

This does not allow to use the usual technology in the real flow.

So you have to model bars and calculate all the indices by yourself :(

:)))) not 100 but 1000, can't other TFs, yeah, what can you do :)) I didn't rush it, Avatar is 1000 ! :)))

SProgrammer >>:

:)))) не 100 а 1000, не можете другие ТФ, да, ну что уж тут поделаешь :)) Я не поспешил, Аватара - 1000 ! :)))

check on my beloved 200 period mash.

check on my beloved 200 period mash.

1,000 bars if there are any or as many as there are if there aren't. :) This is a well-known fact and so is the response of the owners of the programme - "yes that's right - do a delayed start".

SProgrammer >>:

1000 баров, если они есть или сколько есть если их нет. :) Это обьщеизвестный факт и также известен ответ владельцев программы - "да так - делайте отложенный старт".

Good people, don't argue, let's think about what to do with the tester!
When you switch on the ekspert on the minute data on TF 5,15, and further on they may not be taken into account at least,
But reliable data should be available every 5 minutes on the TF M5, after 15 minutes on M15, etc.
The problem is in the tester itself, how to circumvent it.

SProgrammer >>:

1000 баров, если они есть или сколько есть если их нет. :) Это обьщеизвестный факт и также известен ответ владельцев программы - "да так - делайте отложенный старт".

I now have 100. But the conclusion about haste, not in 100 or 1000, but in the subject matter of the conversation - without substituting substance.

Tester does not allow to test multi systems, that multicurrency - as if everybody knows.

But not everyone knows about the inability to correctly work with multitimes.

They enjoy the screenshots and reports. ;)

vladv002 >>:

Люди добрые, не спорьте, давайте подумаем как быть с тестером!
При включении експерта на минутке данных на ТФ 5,15, и далее они как минимум в расчет могут не браться,
НО должны появлятся достоверные данные чере 5мин. на ТФ М5 через 15мин. на М15 и т.д.
Проблема то в самом тестере, как ее обойти.

Simulate bars.

vladv002 писал(а) >>

Good people, don't argue, let's think about what to do with the tester!
When you switch on the ekspert on the minute data on TF 5,15, and further on they may not be taken into account at least,
But reliable data should be available every 5 minutes on the TF M5, after 15 minutes on M15, etc.
The problem is in the tester, how to circumvent it.

Data from all timeframes is modelled correctly in the tester (in simulation mode on all ticks).

I don't know how to solve the problem correctly. I do the following: I set the testing time very far away, for example in 2000. I write in the Expert Advisor

extern datetime test_start=D'2010.01.01 00:00';

int start()
{
if (Time[0]<test_start) return(0);

}