Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 77

dentraf >>:

да нафиг вам сдалось максимальное отклонение?

Если это не максимальное отклонение баланса валют, то усредняться очень опасно, т.к. баланс опять может пойти не в нашу сторону

For 4 - 5 pairs a deviation of +/-300 can be considered as maximum? to your depo for example 3000.
Play with the number of pairs, lotnost and get the maximum deviation, but it's a matter of taste.

I don't need the maximum deviations, I'm interested in the time to achieve the deviation I've specified.

Averaging is the safest procedure, because striving for a normal distribution of values in the basket is a lifeline to hold on to.

Mischek >>:

Вы что сомневаетесь что перечислит ?
Не стоит, Ветеран человек слова, сказал перечислит значит перечислит
С интересом будем наблюдать

I have no doubts as there are no bad references for him yet, I am just interested in the amount offered, if it is too much I will have to refuse, in case the person has the last

Neveteran писал(а) >>

For 4 - 5 pairs a deviation of +/-300 can be considered as maximum? to your depo for example 3000.
Play with the number of pairs, lotnost and get the maximum deviation, but this is a matter of taste.

I don't need the maximum deviations, I'm interested in the time to achieve the deviation I've specified.

Averaging is the safest procedure, because striving for normal distribution of values in the basket is a lifeline to hold on to.

So it's worth collecting statistics?
Thank you very much for your answers, I'm off to digest

Turka >>:

Сомневаться не имею права, ибо плохих рекомендаций на него пока нет, просто интересует сумма которую предлагают, если будет сильно много придётся отказаться, вдруг у человека последнее

What he withdrew yesterday he will naturally transfer, he won't throw around words for token amounts

Neveteran писал(а) >>

According to your observations, the balance curve, when entering one way for a large number of instruments, will smoothly increase/decrease, fluctuate lazily around zero, or its amplitude does not differ from the entry for any, but one instrument? Let us say the volatility of the balance curve of a group of instruments, is it different from the similar entry of one pair?

Mischek >>:

2819 .... (and this is not the limit) :)))

Neveteran >>:

2819 .... (и это не предел) :)))

Why don't you say anything about the children?

Neveteran >>:

Мне максимальные отклонения ненужны, меня интересует время достижения заданного мной отклонения.

So what's the problem with measuring the time between two events? It seems like a trivial thing to do.

sever29 >>:

По Вашим наблюдениям кривая баланса, при входе в одну сторону, по большому кол-ву инструментов, будет плавно подыматся/снижаться, лениво колебатся около нуля, либо же ее амплитуда не отличается от входа по любому, но одному инструменту? Скажем так, волатильность кривой баланса по группе инструментов, отличается от аналогичного входа, но по любой, одной паре?

Yes, it is different, and significantly so!

Neveteran писал(а) >>

>> Yes, it is, and it's very different!

>> Can you be more specific?