Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 76

Neveteran >>:

И вероятность появления искомых комбинаций (отклонений) становится закономерностью!!!

.......... .что не так с названием ветки?

The theory of improbability is this.

;)

Neveteran писал(а) >>

I see now, but in this case it is not certain that the deviation of the currency basket balance will be maximal, because the threshold value is set by us and only depends on the conditions of MM

Neveteran >>:

Where are the children?

Neveteran >>:

Достигнуто заданное балансовое отклонение (+/- 500)

the time from the beginning of the cycle till the balance deviation limit is for example 4 hours, at the moment when the deviation is reached the (-7/+3) ratio is considered
then we lock (close) the profitable orders and calculate the lot for averaging over the losing orders? If so, how exactly? A simple explanation would be better.

dentraf >>:

теперь понял, но в таком случае не факт что отклонение баланса корзины валют будет максимальным, да нафиг вам сдалось максимальное отклонение? т.к. пороговое значение задается нами и завасит только от условий ММ, а как еше?

Turka >>:

время от начала цикла до достижения предельного отклонения баланса например составляет 4 часа, на момент достижения отклонения считается соотношение (-7/+3)
дальше локируем (закрываем) прибыльные ордера и рассчитываем лот для усреднения по убыточным ордерам? Если да, то как именно? Желательно на пальцах объяснить, по простому.

give me your account number, I'll transfer the money to you .......... so it's even easier!

)))))))))))))))

Neveteran писал(а) >>

What the hell do you need a maximum deviation for?

If it is not the maximum deviation of the currency balance, then averaging is very dangerous, because the balance could again go in the wrong direction

Neveteran >>:

дайте номер счета, я вам денег перечислю .......... так еще проще будет!

)))))))))))))))

Strange reaction, give it to me, says the proverb, so no problem, how much money will you transfer?

In the meantime, I will repeat the question for everyone, has anyone understood the answer to this question?

the time from the beginning of the cycle till the balance deviation is 4 hours, at the moment when the deviation is reached, the (-7/+3) ratio is considered
then lock (close) the profitable orders and calculate the lot for averaging over the losing orders? If so, how exactly? A simple explanation would be better.

Turka >>:

Странная реакция, дают бери говорит народная пословица, так что без проблем, сколько денег будете перечислять?

Do you doubt that he will?
Don't be, a veteran is a man of his word, if he says he will list them, he will list them.
We'll be watching with interest.