Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 38

Mathemat >>:
Ключевая фраза аффтара - в периоде.
Уже одна только она почти испарила мне моск.

I also noted this point, the phrase "stabilisation in the period" sounds a lot like the outdated "has passed away".

I'd like to hear from the head of the transport department as to whether this phrase has any meaning or

or is it just used as a load to keep your mind occupied?

moskitman писал(а) >>

I would like to stay and to stay among the constructive participants in general, but either my patience is wearing thin or I've got carried away with a penknife...
I cannot get over the picture from p.28, I habitually continue it in my mind, and I get excited just thinking about how far apart the "extremities" above and below are, how unstable the lines are, in the MIDDLE and in the TIME, if you like, the distribution of their "ends" tends to be uniform. And I'm sure the author is exploiting this very idea, but how and what the timing of the first cycle has to do with it is still a mystery to me. ((

don't be too hard on yourself... (it's easy to give advice... although one topic makes my brain melt...) open any terminal, buy or sell all the instruments formed by the eight major currencies and leave it alone... for a day, two, three, ten, a month or six months, computer on and off as usual... but take a look at the balance sometimes, the amplitude of the fluctuations... you'll see for yourself. I have the third day, an hour ago it was back to zero, although it was +40 and -100... And the time between the penultimate balance and the last will be the time period, i.e. what we are talking about here....

sever29 >>:

не грузитесь... (легко давать советы... хотя у самого моск плавиться от одной темы...) откройте любой терминал, купите или пролайте все инструменты образованные восьмью основными валютами и оставьте его в покое... на день, два, три, десять, месяц полгода, комп вкл и выкл как обычно... но поглядывайте иногда на баланс, его амплитуду колебания... все увидите сами. У меня вот третий день стоит, час назад был возврат к нулю, хотя было и +40 и -100...

I've tried something like this, and there's still one of them hanging around in the demo...
I've tried something like this, and I've got one of them hanging around the demo now... unlike one pair, it just crosses zero on the balance more often and is easier to sit out, but that's not the point...

moskitman писал(а) >>

I've tried something like this, and there's still one of them hanging around in the demo...
I've tried something like this, and I've got one of them hanging around in my demo now...

After all, the backbone of the topic is a return to zero. Right? Three days is very, very short, but there was a return. And when you're sure it's there, keep digging and thinking. Get out into the field... so to speak.

Perhaps the author's system is still raw. He wanted to hear the opinion of others and pick up a couple of new ideas. That's one or two I've given him... :)

Has anyone tried mirroring it from another account? In real life, of course, they can kick you in the ass, but still?

moskitman писал(а) >>
Has anyone tried mirroring it from another account? In real life, of course, they can kick your ass, but still?

I don't get it...

sever29 >>:

не понял...

Well, 2 such people sit on different IPs and on the green whistle they drop a lot of BAYS into the zenith: one of them, the other sells... Then, on the second whistle, one of them breaks what the other one lost (and he won) and vice versa, and behind the DC's back they exchange money with each other so that the partner does not take it out.................
So that's it.

you can simulate it on one terminal...

sever29 >>:

дык можно и одному смоделировать на одном терминале...

You can also run clones from different demo accounts with a difference of fünf minutes - see how their balances behave: what if they are the same with the same five-minute delay?
it will be hilarious to see on one computer what will be on the second computer in 5 minutes - a dream!