Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 33

Efalda.

Neveteran >>:

Это основа логики, баланс стартового цикла который распределяется (самостоятельно) при использовании большого количества инструментов (20+) это естественное состояние. Но для работы на 20 пар нуженн соответствующий дэпо.

У Маши депо 3000 (если неошибаюсь) и кол - во инструментов естественно меньшее. Но это не проблема. Маша дробила (перегрупировала) текушие показатели (+) и (-) таким образом, что бы разбалансировать систему. В результате она получила не один а сразу два завершенных первых цикла, по двум корзинам ордеров, суммарно достигнув заданного балансового отклонения, за искомый промежуток времени. Лишние позиции она залокировала.

see table

Files:
currency.rar  1 kb

dentraf >>:

Уважаемый, значит вы говорите что "Маша дробила (перегрупировала) текушие показатели (+) и (-) таким образом, что бы разбалансировать систему" о какой системе идет речь? я думал что самое начало это формирование 1 цикла а оказываеться до него есть еще какаято система?

The first cycle can be overloaded and made into 2 or 3 .... independent results, cumulatively achieving the goal of the set deviation. This action does not contradict, but only supplements the fact that the first cycle is an indicator for further actions. In case of small means, it must be done, because the number of instruments is limited. I set the condition to reach the target very hard and high enough (+)/(-) 480 (money) that it had a critical ceiling to her deposit. So she got unbalanced on a group of instruments in the first case (-215) and in the second (-265) excluded extra pairs. And got two completed first cycles with a specific time for each of them.

Neveteran ... Why does the locked pairs not continue trading...

kharko >>:
Neveteran ... Почему по локированным парам не продолжается торговля...

Until she completed the second cycles and had a complete result on the task at hand, .......
The test was about doing a complete loop of logic.
It's just a control work. :)

Neveteran >>:

Пока она не завершила вторые циклы и недала полного результата по поставленной задаче, .......
Контрольная сводилась к тому, что бы провести полный цикл логики.
Это просто контрольная работа. :)

A lock is a time-delayed profit/loss taking. You have placed a lock, you have virtually locked in, but the movement may continue to move... The goal remains the same, to break even on unprofitable positions....

And got the first two cycles completed with a specific time for each of them----- these times are further involved

dentraf >>:

И получила два завершенных первых цикла с определенным временем для каждого из них----- эти времена в дальнейшем учавствуют

Maybe you should ask Mischek, the decorator knows better than I do.

Neveteran писал(а) >>

Maybe you should ask Mischek, the decorator knows better than me.

I'd ask, but I know the answer beforehand, so there's no point in asking.