Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 30

Turka писал(а) >>

this is interesting, what is the stack?

If you look at the stack, it looks like the first cycle opened on nine pairs, but the closing times are different, so that's the question. or the +\- allowed is very small for the first cycle

kharko >>:
Попробую разобраться в этой ТС. Убежден, что за умными словесами автора, скрывается довольно примитивная техника выполнения торговых решений.
Начнем с того, что известно....
Автор предлагает торговать циклами. Критерием окончание цикла является достижение уровня прибыли/убытка. При этом он говорил о важности временного фактора после окончания первого цикла. Каким образом автор использует время в своих расчетах, я не знаю. Но давайте рассуждать... Что предлагается?
Берем какое-то количество пар, например, 10, и входим в рынок одновременно единичным объемом в направлении, которое нам нравится. (Думаю, что здесь требуется все же произвести какие-то действия по определению тренда.) Хотим получить профит или убыток равным, например, 100 единиц. При достижении уровня первый цикл заканчивается.
Если профит, то начинаем все сначала. Если минус, то торгуем второй цикл. По сути, открываем суммарную позицию с равным ТП и СЛ.
Начинается второй цикл, о котором знаем не много. но достаточно, чтобы понять логику дальнейших действий.
По окончанию первого цикла из 10 пар, например, только 5 дали профит. Автор предлагает эти позиции залокировать. Почему? Чтобы видна была сумма, которую необходимо отыграть. Теперь нам предстоит выйти в безубыток по оставшимся 5 парам, т.е. второй цикл будет завершен, если будут достигнуты уровни 0 и -200 (это моя догадка). Был предложен вариант усреднения позиции. Но если провести аналогию с позицией по одному инструменту, мы знаем, что при безоткатном движении наши риски будут расти в геометрической прогрессии.
Предлагаю следующий вариант. Т.к мы не желаем фиксировать убыток, то мы его тоже залокируем. Дальше открываем позиции по убыточным парам в обратном направлении. Каким объемом? единичный объем умножаем на коэффициент, равный отношению общего количества пар к оставшимся убыточным парам или 10/5=2...

How is that any different from opening one pair at random with a big lot, and then thinking about how to deal with it all?
like the starter's terms ))))

dentraf >>:

Если посмотреть стейт то похоже что первый цикл открыли по девяти парам, но время закрытия их разное, вот тут и вопрос. или допустимый +\- очень маленький для первого цикла

Judging by the lots, the first cycle is for calculating probabilities (which one?) and not for profit, because after the first cycle the lots go higher and higher

Turka >>:

чем только это будет отличаться от открытия одной пары наугад большим лотом, а потом уже думать как это всё разрулить?
типа стартовые условия топикстартера )))

There is almost no difference. Almost, because we get profits on other pairs, which minimises risk. This kind of reception is not possible on one pair.

The point of risk is the total amount, and what kind of risk minimisation can there be if the total is in deficit, perhaps then the lot should be smaller on one pair, sorry about that of course.

kharko >>:

Почти нет разницы. Почти, потому что у нас появляется профит по другим парам, который минимизирует риски. Такой прием не возможен по одной паре.

Portfolio trading is thought to reduce risk (diversification). But this assertion seems to come only from the complexity of veergate (portfolio) analysis.
It is still correct to look at the profit/loss ratio ("/" being a division). In my opinion, this ratio is not affected by the number of trading instruments in the portfolio.

Turka писал(а) >>

Judging by the lots, the first cycle is for calculating probabilities (which one?) and not for profit, because after the first cycle the lots go higher and higher

I'm not arguing, I just don't see any separation between first cycle and second cycle trades

dentraf >>:

я не вижу разделения сделок первого цикла и второго

There you go, that's my point, it seems to be the author's know-how, separation as it is and as it isn't ))))

C-4 >>:

Интуитивно это я понимаю. По большому счету все равно, берем ли мы 30 инструментов х 1000 тиков или один инструмент х 30 000 тиков. И в том и в другом случае мы можем оказаться сколь угодно далеко от начального значения. Испытания подтверждают это.

1) Да, залокировать положительные приращения мы можем. Но что это даст? Где гарантия что отрицательные не уйдут еще дальше?
2) Конечно, все равно что рассматривать, сами случайные колебания или баланс счета, производную величину от этих колебаний.
3) Понимаете neveteran, если совокупные приращения не стационарны, то стало быть и нет границ предельных отклонений. Математика безжалостная наука:)

If the aggregate increments are non-stationary, then there is no limit to the deviations. Mathematics is a ruthless science:

As you put it, it is the non-stationarity that causes these deviations to average out - in a period they will average out the balance. This phenomenon is so stable that at the outset I thought it was a systemic error. It is the desire for stabilisation (averaging) that underlies the logic.

By accepting the initial conditions, I am, if I may say so, calculating the degree of divergence (randomness) of a given case. Both you and I understand that the subsequent action (the next cycle) will seek to stabilize the artificially unbalanced scheme. Now I'm working on the reverse process, taking as a condition a state of stabilisation (arising as a derivative of the second cycles). The catch is that after a stabilisation cycle there will always be a period of (divergence of) destabilisation. The phenomenon is absolutely stable. And the main thing that does not matter at all is how hard it happens, because in the stabilisation cycle and the reverse ..., there is an element of equilibrium, with a large number of instruments.

But all this happens in a period of time, it is time, in the theory of chaotic phenomena, that is the criterion for calculating cycles of conditional stability or divergence from the axis.

Thank you

getch >>:

Считается, что торговля портфелем уменьшает риски (диверсификация). Но такое утверждение, похоже, исходит только из сложности анализа венегрета (портфеля).

When trading a portfolio, as a rule, there is a selection of financial instruments based on fundamental or technical criteria. The author points out that he does not consider them in principle. So, it's one instrument or 100. This stems precisely from the author's rationale for not using TA/FA. What is 50% on 100 pairs or on one - the same 50% probability that we will be in ++ or --, opening randomly, "out of the blue". And there, you can at least obfuscate/obfuscate.

Why the author thinks that a bunch of intermediate trades will undo the MC is unclear. Whatever. After all, I'm not a doctor.

===

Mythical, nothing, except the author's assurances, stabilization mathematically, precisely from the introduction about the theoretical faith does not follow. What the author observed contradicts his own assumptions and is most likely an ordinary fluctuation. Now it is, and tomorrow... The author "for some reason" doesn't provide a run on a representative sample.

I wonder why?))