Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 22

Neveteran писал(а) >>

A cycle, is the achievement of a set deviation level of a group of orders over a period of time.

It means that until the first cycle is over (no deviation is reached) no new positions will be opened. Did I get it right?

Neveteran >>:

Исходя из расклада, полученного в первом цикле ...

More details, please... what is the logic behind the calculations? For example, out of 10 pairs 7(-)/3(+) total minus

goldtrader писал(а) >>

The author of the thread trades in phantoms and earns seminars.

And that is cheating.

In fact (if) you put a horizon line on the price, then in a corridor of about 5000 pips (of course - the timeframe is no more than a day) the probability of being there and there is not 50%, but what is known as martingale. to stop the probability in a pattern *is enough* to create settings of any classic indicator in the tester and... and not long use such grail. Enough is enough (no inverted commas or fanfiction) is a small investment in the programs of traders who have a long working history. Do you want to do it yourself? then you can spend a lot of time studying one strategy for different markets/instruments (well, organizations like DTs are mostly only about currencies).

dentraf >>:

Тоесть пока первый цикл не закончиться (не будет достигнуто отклонение) новые позиции не открываються. Я правильно понял?

Yes.
Otherwise, there are no starting conditions for further action.

kharko >>:

По-подробнее, можно... какова логика вычислений? Например, из 10 пар 7(-)/3(+) общий минус

7(-)/3(+) total minus and most importantly, the time in which it happened.

I just need a reference point. Further ... everything is elementary: the sum of profitable (open) positions is taken as a conditionally accepted drawdown (for the given cycle)

The first cycle creates values that will appear in the equation

there you go, you want it simple, here's the formula ))))

crushing intellect, not good ))))

Turka >>:
вот так вот, хотели чтоб попроще, держите формулу ))))

)))))

It means that until the first cycle is over (a deviation has been reached), no new positions will be opened. Did I get it right?