Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 18

No, guys, it's actually clear what the starter is talking about. It's not clear how he's implementing it. Apparently there is no MTS, he works with his hands. But still, the Russian language is not that powerful, so that the verbiage.

And yet. Some people dabble in contexts, others even use mash-ups, others torture neurons, and the starter... and the starter's the one who's likely to... ...sends. Mm, still doesn't make sense.

alsu писал(а) >>

Neveteran, well you are an adult, and you hardly need to explain that in terms of trivial erudition every individual critically motivating abstraction cannot ignore the criteria of utopian subjectivism by conceptually interpreting generally accepted defining polarizers, so the consensus reached by the dialectical material classification of universal motivations in the paradigmatic relations of predicates solves the problem of refining the formative geotransplanatory quasi-pozzlists of all kinetically correlating aspects.

And don't give us any resonance-schmezonance stuff here.

Hats off to you. To explain so clearly what cannot be explained... That's super !

Author, is your name John Titor by any chance? No links because the sources haven't been written yet?

Mathemat >>:
Так, моск удалось немного охладить - и, кажись, кое-что стало понятно.
Это более-менее регулярное появление составных чисел в куче простых, которые их окружают. Или не так?

I have very clearly (I hope) told you about the "matryoshka" in the previous answer:

Inside a long position with a target of 500 pips (current state (+), there are several middle positions (-/+/-/+/-/+), and even more short ones (-/+/-/+/+/-/+/+/-/-/+) ( think of a nested doll), in every single cycle for every single position there is a different time factor (each position lives in its cycle period) that can be compared quantitatively as well as in balance to each other. Although they are unrelated to each other, I consider them as a whole. Cyclically bringing them into an unstable state.

Previously, I explained that the data obtained from the first cycle, is the proportion of the qualitative and quantitative relation with the coefficient (the time of cycle), I explained that its duration depends on achieving the required balance level for example +500 or -500 level depends on the deposit and the number of instruments.(By the way, someone here once asked what a cycle is and why the time is from 3 to 24 hours)

You got me right, groups of instruments with +3/-5 ratio but with (+) balance, or +5/-3 but with (-) balance, have characteristics and are distributed in 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20, 21 (consequence of composite numbers) are interpreted as appearing in a period to other variants with a stable % pattern. The remaining variants of the first cycle's decompositions can be taken as natural.

There is a need to have the order of this structure as a diffeomorphic equation, or to reduce it to linear. For what purpose, I hope I don't need to explain.

Thank you for your question.

SProgrammer >>:

Ага, спасибо - но про кубик ответьте, пожалуйста, если не трудно. Какое распределение у этого кубика?

What do you want to hear?
this is from a previous post ..........

The market's memory of events that have occurred, which is the script for the creation of "traditions" has a place. Unlike Russian roulette (cube) cycles, where each successive cycle is zeroed out by the rotation of the revolver drum (here the probability of an event occurring is constant)

You got me right, groups of instruments with +3/-5 ratio but with (+) balance, or +5/-3 but with (-) balance, have characteristics and are distributed in 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20, 21 (consequence of composite numbers) are interpreted as appearing in a period to other variants with a stable % pattern. The rest variants of the first cycle can be taken as natural. <br / translate="no">.
There is a need to have the order of this structure as a differential equation, or to reduce it to linear. For what, I hope it is unnecessary to explain.
I am answering because you addressed me. You are not interested in the subject for a long time.
You just need to explain, and a lot. Neveteran, I honestly don't understand how you pass on your genids to your students (genida is a term from Weininger's "Gender and Character", meaning an extremely vague image in the "mental" state). Perhaps you are better at it in the mode of oral communication.
I won't ask any more questions - I suspect I won't see clear and precise answers anyway :( Sorry, didn't mean to offend.

Mathemat >>:
Отвечаю потому, что Вы обратились ко мне. Тема давно уже не интересует.
Как раз нужно объяснять, и много. Neveteran, ну вот честно не понимаю, как Вы ученикам-то свои гениды передаете (генида - термин из "Пол и характер" Вейнингера, означающий крайне расплывчатый образ в "предментальном" состоянии). Возможно, в режиме устного общения у Вас это получше получается.
Вопросы больше задавать не буду - все равно, подозреваю, ясных и четких ответов не увижу :( Извините, обидеть не хотел.

Sorry, I wasn't addressing you, I was answering a question.
I'm not interested in the subject, but I have to explain and a lot of ........., to hell with them, contradictions :)))

Mentality is like, excuse me, is it like a state or a position? I understand it as a contradiction.

Now in Russian, it seems to me that the difference in definitions (which you fundamentally understand) is determined by the environment in which each of us communicates.

The girl finished her series of cycles, reported back and came in again. The deviation expression +/- (to complete the first cycle) in her case was 480 it was set by me, quite aggressively but I was interested in whether she would fuss or go logically to the end. She went to the end. Executed 5 full cycles.
To the fact that there's a lot of explaining to do, ... I thought I'd show you.
Likewise, sorry if anything is wrong ..........

Files:
masha2.rar  5 kb

Neveteran писал(а) >>

To the fact that it takes a lot of explaining, ... I thought I'd show you.
Similarly, sorry if anything is wrong ..........

You seem to have told us about two cycles and Masha's girl went through 5. We are 3 more cycles away from fully understanding your strategy.

Yeah, I ran across this... I've been running through it and realized why everyone on this forum is so distrustful and sullen :) It even became clear why Niroba is a nickname around here. Now I'm in! :)

To the author of the topic:
What do you want to say here? Let's say you have some useful information, okay. Why would you want to spread the word at all? Well, okay, just to tell colleagues "there is money too, I checked. But you started this thread with a claim to what? Teach others to work with your system? - This is nonsense... Not to teach? Then why get into discussions of "it works / does not work"? If there is no useful information, why write something that others can identify as false/uninformed?

To those who ask "on topic" questions:
Do you really think that by "cleverly" opening orders without analysing the situation you can gain some sort of statistical advantage? Think a little logically, maybe you will be cured of these "averaging and brain martingales".

Yeah. Same thing.
"This one... - he said to the old man. - 'Explain, mon cher, to your comrades what you have here.
The old man seemed to explode.
- 'The ultimate achievement of neutron megaloplasm! - he proclaimed. - The field rotor like a divergence gradates itself along the spin and there, inwardly, converts the matter of the question into spiritualised electric vortices, from which the synecdoche of the answer arises...".
===
Not interested.