Is the advisor suitable for real life? - page 44

----

So... I've never been a supporter of the divergence between the green and blue lines.

khorosh:
If we had a clear algorithm, we could do it.

For now the algorithm is as follows: there is an average profitable trade, if the next trade differs from this average, then decrease the lot until the trend increases, when the difference stops increasing (plus or minus difference is unimportant) and so on, once the difference stops increasing the lot remains as it is. when the difference decreases the lot increases again and becomes the maximum when it reaches the average profitable trade.

Hello all!

I think there's a mistake in the diagram . Perhaps the algorithm should look like this:

Hello all. Continuing work on the theme. I made an EA on upside-down wrist + balance curve control. EA successfully passes forward. Recovery factor is about 4. Parameters are on the picture. Optimized from 2006 to 2011, this year it does not shed.

Files:

All don't like it - there's a delusion hiding in the tester - Why is there a dip in the 4 o'clock? Why such a drawdown? Or maybe it's part from another project?

What do you want to test on? On minutes?

Yep - the data is actually even more frequent in real life ( simulated ticks don't count - it's too simplistic - especially in 4 hours)

So?

If we are working with targets of 500-1000 pips, why do we need minutes? So, we are investing every 4 hours, how much more often can we do it? We average 300 trades a year, i.e. we are in the market almost all the time.

Dserg:

So?

If we are working with targets of 500-1000 pips, why do we need minutes? ....

To get the real picture. So test on the minute by the open bars and you will be happy.

Let's argue? OK - so in the real world you will wait 4 hours until you realise that the price has moved in the wrong direction and most importantly you will agree with this (I'm not saying use a short average - multiply the period by 240 (4 hours) and test in minutes) - I do not like that the averages are entered correctly in expert advisors and they do not test correctly