Avalanche - page 297

tara писал(а) >>

Downtrend.1. Since mid-October there has been a local uptrend - that's where Martin came in handy (see volumes). 2. Only once- hence the impression that: "... at most one flip. I think this reversal can be done without martin, all the prerequisites are present. ".

There should not be a feeling of slow testing.

1. growth has nothing to do with it, it's almost intraday trading, and the intraday may be flat, like on the bridge over the Volga.

2. What happened once?

sever29 >>:

1. рост ни при чем, тут почти интрадей торговля, а внутри дня могут быть и флеты как на мосту через Волгу.

2. Что было однажды?

Growth and was once.

on the GEP messed things up... raw

tara писал(а) >>
Height and was once.

I'm sorry, I don't understand you... what, what height, what does height have to do with anything?

sever29 писал(а) >>

on the GEP messed things up... raw

here's kind of a sequel:)

this is the last screen... who else should I share my cuts with in the middle of the night:)))

sever29 >>:

извините, я Вас не понимаю... что, какой рост, при чем тут рост?
Your EA was tested on a bearish trend. And from mid-October to mid-November the market was rising. It was the only time that the martin was triggered. For the rest, see above.

E_mc2 >>:

Тебе там уже люди ответили на этот твой перл. Ты в своём уме?? Рисковать милионом, надеясь что не будет 11 разворотов? Да тут советник наверно и месяца не проработал и уже нарвался на кучу разворотов.

И потом ты раньше другие сказки травил..ты говорил что удваиваем депозит и снимаем деньги, и играем дальше на деньги ДЦ. А с такой прибыльность. Нада почти 2 года что б удвоить депо. А за два года вероятность нарваца и на 15 разворотов резко возрастает.

Read khorosh's post just above - an aggressive version of Avalanche drains every 2-3 months of the initial deposit, having earned and allowed to withdraw 5-10 initial deposits before that! That is, having deposited a million rubles in a trading account, you will withdraw FIVE million rubles in two months, and then possibly lose one million. Then the cycle repeats, and the withdrawal is not necessarily so frequent. But even if you withdraw 5,000,000 roubles every two months, losing 1,000,000, you will get (5,000,000 - 1,000,000) x 12 / 2 = 24,000,000 roubles in a year. With 1.000.000 rubles a year you get 24.000.000 net profit! That's 2400% per annum!

sever29 >>:

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

бессоница... только что сделали советника, где используется ФИЧА, которую предлагал Вам вчера помочь воплотить в код. Ваш ответ: "Как я могу согласиться воплощать в жизнь какие-то сверхсекретно-гениальные идеи, которые скорее всего мы уже давно отработали?" Советник еще сырой, ориентации на прибыль нет. В первую очередь пытаюсь резать просадки, затем увеличить прибыль. Это втрой прогон, оптимизации нет, пару выбрал на обум. Что еще... многое не учитывается, нет гибкости, прибыль фиксированна, следствие чего досадная сопля по середине графика. Трала, б/у нет. А так максимум один переворот. Думаю этого перевертыша можно вообще сделать без мартина, все предпосылки имеются.

Прогон с 01.06.2009г. (очень медлено тестируется)

What feature of the picture you posted should make me feel ashamed that I rejected your "feature"? Maybe the fact that the required initial deposit is $1000 against our $100, or that the drawdown is greater than the initial deposit? Or the fact that the profitability for six months is the same as for us for a week?

But I sincerely wish you good luck. And I will be sincerely happy if you do better than we do - it will mean that there are ways for improvement, which we have not seen and which we will try to find.

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

What feature of the picture you posted should make me feel ashamed that I rejected your "feature"? Maybe the fact that the required initial deposit is $1000 against our $100, or that the drawdown is larger than the initial deposit? Or the fact that the profitability for six months is the same as for us for a week?

But I sincerely wish you good luck. And I will be very glad if you do better than ours - it will mean that there are still ways to improve, that we have not seen and will try to find.

Good luck to you as well.

Didn't get lazy and tested the Avalanche.

The tester---MT4.

Version---Lavigne 6.3.

Currency---Euroyen.

Period---H1.

Testing date--from 23.02.2010 to 09.04.2010.

Without optimization (to be more honest).

Here is what I got.

Alert( All counter orders are closed))