Avalanche - page 293

khorosh писал(а) >>
The logic of the Expert Advisor is easy to calculate, if the general principle is known. I thought it was clear to everyone.

Yes, it is clear.

It's just that I don't think there's any reason to hide a strategy that is based on Martin so much. Especially since no one's asking for the source code. I, for one, don't need it. Well, never mind....

That not to get away from the constructive, let's do something else:

You make a test on the maximum possible (in your opinion) period of history, lay out a graph and a hat.

Then you do the same, but with Martin off, i.e. with a constant lot equal to the minimum (starting) lot from the first test.

I understand that the logic may break... (most likely) But you're a programmer, and I think you can cope with the task. The goal is to make the number of deals and entry/exit points coincide. (It is possible to output the points to a file, and "read" them with another Expert Advisor, for example).

This is what I need the complete report for. The lot can be "aligned" without touching anything. (By third-party software).

Galina >>:

Удивительно просто !

Откуда только берется такая наглость и беспардонность у людей !

На протяжении всего периода существования данной ветки, все только и занимались тем, что постоянно унижали автора и пытались на пальцах доказать какими-то совершенно неубедительными доводами несостоятельность данной идеи. Прибегали к постоянным оскорблениям и унижениям, короче делали все что возможно лишь бы только унизить. Всячески вставляли палки в колеса. И НИКТО НИЧЕГО ПРИ ЭТОМ НЕ ДЕЛАЛ ДЕЛЬНОГО !

Сколько человек принимало участие в обсуждении темы? Сколько еще человек ее прочитали? И только единицы изъявили желания проверить все на практике. Подведите итоги господа:

НИКТО ИЗ ЭТИХ ЛЮДЕЙ, НИ ОДИН, НЕ ПОЖАЛЕЛ ОБ ЭТОМ !

Кроха получил прекрасные результаты своей деятельности и того и гляди начнет рубить бабло на реале.

На ветке, в самом ее начале, появлялся еще один товарищ, который заявлял, что уже не первый год это делает.

Еще один изобретатель (простите не помню Ника) выкладывал шикарные отчеты….

Включая нас с Димой насчиталось 5 человек.

Терпение и труд все перетрут. Кто ищет, тот всегда найдет!

Упорство и терпение, небывалое кол-во часов проведенное лично мной за компом в поисках новых и новых решений, тестирование…. Сново и сново…..

Огромное спасибо Дмитрию !!! Я благодарна судьбе за то, что эта ветка позволила мне с ним познакомится, чему я конечно несказанно рада. Сколько он времени своей жизни потратил на написание все новых и новых ботов. Конечно, работа не завершена, она продолжается, и мы с ним как нельзя близки к результату.

КАТАНА, если бы не вы, этих результатов у нас бы не было ! И тут уже не важно, как долго существует эта стратегия, как долго люди ей пользуются…. Не важно, Ваша она или нет.

Но! Если бы не вы, ели бы не Ваше терпение и упорство, ничего бы этого не было. Спасибо Вам.

Don't make people laugh)) Who needs to take part in a discussion about a stupid flip martin with stupid doubling, and most importantly with a random opening.??? I don't think anyone really wants to discuss it... All serious people with experience know very well that it's the quickest way to the bottom. They are the first ones who think they are getting the best out of it, they are the only ones who think they are getting the best out of it. You are the freeloaders, you are the freeloaders. Only freeloaders could really step on the same shit in the form of a stupid overturned martin with a random opening. Don't try to look so good, you are the only ones who are so cool. You took up the stupid theme, decided to make some money for free, and now you're making heroes of yourselves... like we discussed how good we are. What were you discussing? What did you do? That you're still leaking from the peasant king? And what are you writing now - you're the only ones discussing. Well done... a couple of naive freeloaders took it upon themselves to discuss a dumb coup martin with an opening from a torch. And now you're all pounding your chests about how wonderful you are. And you're so offended that no one wanted to discuss it but you. That's why nobody wanted to discuss it, because there's nothing to discuss. It's a long-rumored topic, it's guaranteed to blow over. It's all been discussed for a long time, and the bones from the depot have been sucked. They invented the wheel... They dumped the shit and now they are complaining why nobody wants to discuss such a super topic with guaranteed profit. Yes, apparently, except for you more lovers of kallah found on the forum.

They're so annoying... this stupid overturned martin with a random entry. And they're so cool here they're the ones who discussed it and no one else wanted to.

Shouldn't the whole forum be discussing this? Let's all start discussing stupid coups from a lantern, with doubling.

And all the criticism was entirely correct. And there needs to be more of it. The topic is clearly a drain. Random opening with doubling is always and everywhere. Unless you put a yard on the depo and play with micro lots, earning 5% a year. Look at you guys... you've got a 101% sinking system and you're surprised at the criticism. Why don't we pray for you? Thank you? Don't mess with people's heads with your stupid lantern-opening doubles.

You're good because you've been discussing and writing on a shitty system. All those who criticised the bullshit, they are bad. What bastards... let themselves criticize the stupid TS. So now it looks like everyone who criticized or didn't want to discuss this crap... they're all bastards and bad. And you guys turned out to be the good guys because you were so good at discussing the bullshit.

sever29 писал(а) >>

Galina, don't make a fuss about Ivanovskaya... Nobody cares about your attitude to the participants or your reports. Honestly, don't be offended. What are you trying to prove or show? The principle of the swing itself is well known, it was not Katana who introduced it to the world, he has no merit here, and many others have done it before him. This thing in its pure form does not work and cannot work. What you're doing there, it's no longer a catch.

"With a 'ficha', you guys won't see anything after that for sure ;) Good luck!" :))) Rumata, have you gone beyond your office? no? then do not take the risk:)) and that you deserve each other, kindred spirits:)))

>> Good luck...

Well, well, well, what happens if I come out of my office? Spray poisonous saliva all over me? :)

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

Don't make people laugh)) Who needs to take part in a discussion about a stupid flip martin with stupid doubling, and most importantly with a random opening.??? I don't think anyone really wants to discuss it... All serious people with experience know very well that it's the quickest way to the bottom. They are the ones who think they are getting the best out of it, who do not know how to fix the market and do not know how to make profit. You are the freeloaders, you are the freeloaders. Only freeloaders could really step on the same shit in the form of a stupid overturned martin with a random opening. Don't try to look so good, you are the only ones who are so cool. You decided to make money for free and now you're making heroes of yourselves... like we discussed how good we are. What were you discussing? What did you do? That you're still leaking from the peasant king? And what are you writing now - you're the only ones discussing. Well done... a couple of naive freeloaders took it upon themselves to discuss a dumb coup martin with an opening from a torch. And now you're all pounding your chests about how wonderful you are. And you're so offended that no one wanted to discuss it but you. That's why nobody wanted to discuss it, because there's nothing to discuss. It's a long-rumored topic, it's guaranteed to blow over. It's been discussed for a long time, and the bones from the depot have been sucked. They invented the wheel... They dumped the shit and now they are complaining why nobody wants to discuss such a super topic with guaranteed profit. Yes, apparently, except for you more lovers of kallah found on the forum.

They're so annoying... this stupid overturned martin with a random entry. And they're so cool here they're the ones who discussed it and no one else wanted to.

Shouldn't the whole forum be discussing this? Let's all start discussing stupid coups from a lantern, with doubling.

And all the criticism was entirely correct. And there needs to be more of it. The topic is clearly a drain. Random opening with doubling is always and everywhere. Unless you put a yard on the depo and play with micro lots, earning 5% a year. Look at you guys... you've got a 101% sinking system and you're surprised at the criticism. Why don't we pray for you? Thank you? Don't mess with people's heads with your stupid lantern-opening doubles.

You're good because you've been discussing and writing on a shitty system. All those who criticised the bullshit, they are bad. What bastards... let themselves criticize the stupid TS. So now it looks like everyone who criticized or didn't want to discuss this crap... they're all bastards and bad. And you guys are the good guys, because you're so good at discussing this bullshit.

Okay. Consider the gig over. You won't see any more new code on the subject or demos. Whoever wants it, you'll have to write it in person... We solved our problems. We are doing well. P.S. Tell me where to send you some valerian. :)

rumata1984 писал(а) >>
Now, now, what happens if I come out of my office? You gonna spray me with poisonous saliva? :)

Nah :) I'm not poisonous, but sometimes it helps to be poisonous :)

What's your problem with the word? Or do you have to speak only in literary language?)

lasso >>:

Да, это понятно.

Просто, я думаю, что так сильно скрывать стратегию у которой основа - Мартин, резона никакого нет. Тем более никто исходник и не просит. Мне например он не нужен. Ну, да ладно....

Что бы не уходить от конструктива давайте поступим по другому:

Вы делаете тест на максимально возможном (на Ваш взгляд) периоде истории, выкладываете график и шапку.

Затем проделываете то же самое, но уже с отключенным Мартином, т.е. с постоянным лотом, равным минимальному (стартовому) из первого теста.

Я понимаю, что логика может нарушится... (скорее всего) Но вы программер, и я думаю справитесь с задачей. Цель - сделать так что бы колво сделок и точки входа/выхода совпадали. (Можно точки вывести в файл, и "считать" другим советником, например)

Для этого мне и нужен был полный отчет. Лот можно "выровнять" ничего не трогая. (Сторонней прогой).

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=portfolio&xid=7633&lang=ru Especially for you...since you reminded me of the demo, I made a couple more trades. The profit factor went from 19 to 21 in two trades)

rumata1984 >>:

Ок. Считай, мы выступление окончили. Больше не увидите ни нового кода по теме, ни демок. Кому надо, напишет в личку... Мы свои задачи решили. У нас все хорошо. П.С. скажи, куда тебе валерьянки выслать? :)

Don't be so reactive to criticism on the subject. It's a blunt overturned martin with a lantern opening. You should understand that there will be no freebies. We should understand that there will be no freebies. There is no such thing as torch opening. I don't see how easy it is to open an open position with one micro lot and open a pyramid and get some profit. You can get more money from the bank and with much less risk and hassle than on forex. What did you take to check out a stupid flashlight opening with doubling? Probably a rookie, right?

rumata1984 >>:

С "фичей", вы, ребята, после этого точно ничего не увидите ;) Удач!
That's the right thing to do. Putting out an advisor to freeloaders who do nothing but badmouth you would be unwise.

khorosh писал(а) >>
This is the right thing to do. Putting out an advisor to freeloaders who do nothing but badmouth you would be unwise.

>> Greetings !

I don't think there's any point in appearing on this thread anymore.

All the more reason to post advisors, ungrateful.

Dimitri, I hope he will support me.

Personally, this is the last time I've posted on this thread.

I hope to continue to communicate with you.

E_mc2 >>:

Да не надо так реагировать на критику по теме. Сливает тупо переворотный мартин с фонарным открытием. Всегда сливал. надо понять что халявы не будет. Нет такого на ФОрексе что вот так просто от фонаря открываемся пирамидимся и рубим бабло. Вернее такое возможно..но я уже сказал при каких условиях, на депо ярд и микролотами, профит 5% в год приблизительно. В банке больше дадут и с гораздо меньшим риском и морокой чем на ФОрексе. А вы что взяли проверять тупо фонарное открытие с удвоением?? Наверно новичок да???

Above is an example with an initial deposit of 1,000,000 roubles and an initial volume of 0.02 lots. Profit every month is 50,000 roubles, in a year 600,000 roubles, i.e. 60%. At the same time the deposit allows to survive 11 consecutive reversals and still close with a profit.

Give me an example of a bank that gives 60% per annum on a time deposit, i.e. with a withdrawal at any time with a delay of at most a couple of days.