Avalanche - page 108

JonKatana >>:
2 - подробности. С примерами, в чем и когда я ошибся. Только не выдергивайте из контекста - если вы о задаче sever29.

В теме есть несколько человек, которые неоднократно демонстрировали результаты проверки "Лавины" на истории. На нескольких валютных парах. С разными способами торговли (с периодическим выводом средств и без вывода). Результаты очень убедительные.

Я, конечно, могу написать советника, только зачем? Я уже неоднократно писал, что торговать по "Лавине" можно только вручную. И писал, почему - любой советник может быть легко остановлен и тогда весь ваш капитал улетит в трубу. Для человека даже наглый проскок ценой позиции отложенного ордера и его неоткрытие, либо убирание ничего не значит - человек просто немедленно откроет прямой ордер, либо выставит отложенный чуть дальше. К тому же даже при блокировке терминала по IP-адресу возможен выход через прокси, через мобильный терминал, либо через специальный сервер. Советник это сможет? Нет. Есть еще блокировка клиента по аккаунту - но за это ДЦ может пойти под суд и они это применяют в редчайших случаях - риск для них слишком велик.

I forgot to add: "Otherwise you're a liar!" // pardon me... that's just me... just by adding it, there's a better chance of your opponent wanting to shoot himself...

JonKatana писал(а) >>
2 - details. With examples of where and when I got it wrong. Just don't take it out of context - if you mean sever29's task.

There are several people in the thread who have repeatedly demonstrated the results of the Avalanche test on history. On several currency pairs. With different trading methods (with and without periodic withdrawals). The results are very convincing.

Of course, I can write an Expert Advisor, but why? I have repeatedly written that the Avalanche can only be traded manually. And I've written why - any Expert Advisor can be easily stopped and then all your capital will go down the drain. For a human, even an impudent slippage in the position of a pending order and its non-opening or canceling does not mean anything - the EA will simply open a direct order immediately or place the pending one a bit further. Besides, even if the terminal is blocked by an IP address, it can still be accessed through a proxy, through a mobile terminal, or through a special server. Will the Expert Advisor be able to do it? No. There is also a possibility to block the client's account - but the brokerage company can go to court for this, and they use it in very rare cases - the risk is too high for them.

However, it's better to use an Expert Advisor and monitor its operation. You will be less tired, the nervous load is reduced, and if something happens, you can always intervene manually.

khorosh >>:
И всё-таки лучше использовать советник и наблюдать за его работой. Будете меньше уставать, снижается нервная нагрузка, а если, что-то происходит, можно же всегда вмешаться вручную.

You can use the advisor quite well with periodic withdrawals. Then, in the worst case scenario, you will only lose your initial deposit.

JonKatana писал(а) >>
2 - details. With examples of where and when I got it wrong. Just don't take it out of context - if you mean sever29's task.

I don't want to start a chorus. You can say it's a lie - not important.

JonKatana wrote >>
There are several people in the thread who have repeatedly demonstrated the results of testing Avalanche on history. On multiple currency pairs. With different trading methods (with and without periodic withdrawals). The results are very convincing.

I have not seen conclusive results, although I was following the thread. I have not seen conclusive results, yet I have followed all the branches.
More or less at horosh and then with a stretch. But he is far from your TS. It is 10-20% of yours.

JonKatana wrote (a) >>
I, of course, can write an EA, but why?

Why? In order to refute the arguments of your opponents with FACTS.
Believe me it will be much more convincing than answering constantly "prove it, otherwise it's a lie".

JonKatana wrote >>
I've already written many times that Avalanche trading can only be done manually. And wrote why - any advisor can easily be stopped and then all your capital will go down the drain. For a human, even an impudent slippage in the position of a pending order and its non-opening or canceling does not mean anything - the EA will simply open a direct order immediately or place the pending one a bit further. Besides, even if the terminal is blocked by an IP address, it can still be accessed through a proxy, through a mobile terminal, or through a special server. Will the Expert Advisor be able to do it? No. There is also a possibility to block the client's account - but the brokerage company can go to court for that, and it is rarely used - the risk is too big for them.

But then again, not all brokerage companies are engaged in outrageous behavior you are talking about. There are some that are subject to international regulation.
So the question of manual / auto-trading is greatly exaggerated by you. If things were that scary then no one would be using EAs at all.
You've missed the mark with the courts too - there's no chance of a client winning a lawsuit against a DC cook. These DCs have betting licences and the client has no proof.
But again, no one forbids manual trading after making sure of the profitability of the TS in the tester.

goldtrader >>:

Не видел убедительных результатов хотя следил за веткой. Ткните плиз в то место.
Более-менее у horosh и то с натяжкой. Но у него далеко не Ваша ТС. От Вашей там 10-20%%.

Как это ЗАЧЕМ? Для того чтобы опровергнуть доводы оппонентов ФАКТАМИ.
Поверьте это будет значительно убедительнее чем отвечть постоянно "докажите, иначе это ложь".

You have answered your own question - you need to look at khorosh's posts. Only why have you decided that he has only 10-20% of the "Avalanche" algorithm?
Again - khorosh has repeatedly cited the results of the run on different time periods, different tools with different parameters and with simulated withdrawals. The result is always the same - continuous capital growth.

goldtrader >>:

Опять-таки не хочу разводить спор, но не все же ДЦ занимаются откровенным беспределом, о которм Вы пишете. Есть такие, которые подлежат международной регуляции.
Так что вопрос ручной / автоторговли сильно Вами преувеличен. Если бы всё было так страшно то никто бы вообще не пользовался советниками.

"The stupidest hare is the one who thinks that if he behaves well, the wolves won't eat him."

To the DC, you are always a hare, no matter what you do. Your goals and the DC's are opposite. DC wants to take your money, you want to take DC's money. The only difference is that you trade according to the rules of DC and he controls the process of your trading. These are his trumps. Your only trump when trading according to Avalanche can be only periodical withdrawal of profit with keeping an initial deposit. Then at any actions of the DC you will lose only it, and all withdrawn money will remain with you.

Eugene, since March 10, i.e. almost a month since the beginning of the branch, you could have already gathered statistics of hand trading by this method - at least hundreds of deals. It would be a good answer to all doubters.
Otherwise it is a strange situation: a positive selfish altruist takes care of mankind, taking great pleasure in it. But he does it not with his own hands, but with someone else's. Well, actually, that's the way it always is...

khorosh писал(а) >>
The difference is in 2 points:
1) I open first order without using random number generator,
I use a simple thehanalysis, but nevertheless my entrance in this case remains quite random.
2) I do not close orders when the maximum specified number of open positions is reached; if the total position is unprofitable, it leads to gradual sinking,
as this situation is quite common.

What about these points:
- your lot is increased not by doubling, but by 8-fold steps, i.e. 0.01 - 0.08 - 0.64
- the number of steps is limited to three,
- profit is taken by trawl,
In fact, from the original TS you have taken only the principle of turning on the border of the channel. The rest is all your own.

JonKatana wrote >>

We are speaking different languages. You do not seem to have an advisor and confirmation of facts to expect from you.
Only words, for which you spare neither effort nor time.
The question is WHY and WHY?

Mathemat >>:
Евгений, с 10 марта, т.е. почти за месяц с начала ветки, Вы уже могли бы набрать статистику торговли руками по этой методе - не менее сотен сделок. Это был бы достойный ответ всем сомневающимся.
А то странная ситуация получается: позитивный эгоист-альтруист заботится о человечестве, получая огромное удовольствие. Но делает он это не своими руками, а чужими. Ну вообще-то так всегда и бывает...

He has no time to trade, he withdraws his profits in between posting.