Avalanche - page 3

Hello Eugene!

Just studied your messages and <Rabbit indicator/>.
For the first time in my third year in this field I meet someone with a similar set of views:
1. placing counter orders, although I have a simpler one, just a couple of orders, <A System: 2008 Final Edit/>;
2. More correct representation of timeframes in time-price space, <AIS1 Advanced Indicator/>;
3. A clear understanding that the main market participants have much more data than users of the current platform;
4. A desire to share valuable knowledge and experience with people.
This seemed important to me, so I report it explicitly.

I'm also convinced that only open discussion and open source codes allow finding the best solutions.
With the release of MetaTrader 5 the possibilities for successful work in the financial markets have increased many times over.
So there is a huge amount of work ahead, much more to do.
For the sake of accelerating my work I am willing to share my goals, ideas, knowledge.
The only thing holding me back was the lack of people able and willing to understand me.
Today looking at your posts, I am all so

On Evra, two months with a take and stop of 26 pips yields somewhere around 25% with a maximum of 4 consecutive losing trades

Roger >>:

На Евре за два месяца при тейке и стопе 26 пунктов дает где-то 25% при максимум 4 убыточных подряд сделках

There's a lot of slack. Sooner or later he will come - Uncle Kolya :)

Roger писал(а) >>

In two months on Evra with a take and stop of 26 pips yields about 25% with a maximum of 4 losing trades in a row

I didn't show you my EA, I built it as described by the topicstarter, and ran it in the tester.

Roger писал(а) >>

I did not show you my EA, I built it according to the description of the topicstarter, and ran it in the tester.

>> Upload the EA.

Fibo >>:

а вот его-то и не хватит, если, конечно, не будешь открываться лотом 0,01 при депе $1'000'000,00. Высчитай, к примеру своё увеличение позы при твоем условии через 20 пунктов при движухе против тебя к примеру 400 пунктов. Ведь стопов нет?

Easy. EURUSD. 400 pips is 10 reversals within a corridor of 40 pips. Find such a moment in history to start with, date it. Otherwise it is a lie. But nevertheless, especially for you - let's take a margin of 0.01, roughly 100 rubles. Let's go: opening - 0.01, the leverage 1:500, the margin of 100 rubles.

First reversal - 0.01+0.02, the pledge of 200 rubles, as opening differently directed orders of equal volume requires the same pledge and an additional pledge is taken as an excessive part (0.02 - 0.01 = 0.01). The second reverse - 0.04+0.02, the deposit of 400. Third turn - 0.04+0.08, bail 800. Fourth turn - 0.16 +0.08, deposit 1600. Fifth - 0.16+0.32, deposit 3200. Sixth, 0.64 plus 0.32, bail 6,400. The seventh - 0.64 + 0.28, a pledge of 12800 rubles. Eighth - 2.56 + 1.28, a pledge of 25600. Ninth - 2.56 + 5.12, bail 51200. And finally, the tenth: 10.24 + 5.12, a deposit of 102400 rubles.

Moreover, in the worst case (the price is precisely between the levels), after the tenth one, you have another 20x1536x3 = 92160 rubles in losses.
Now explain why you need $1,000,000? Next time do the math before you say anything.

Ais >>:

Честное спасибо!

Желаю Вам успехов и упорства в достижении своих целей.

С уважением,
Айрат

The thanks have been accepted. Pay no attention to anyone else.

"Truth is like the sun. You can shut yourself off from it for a while, but it won't go anywhere."

"Some people roll the world in silence, while others run alongside and shout, "Where is the world going?!!!"

"Fear not him who tries to break your will, for he is weak."
"Your influence begins with you and spreads out like ripples on water."

I used to be "into" this sort of thing, too.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/105718

JonKatana >>: