Trend of interesting thoughts - page 44

sever29 >>:

неа. убытки не фиксируем, т.к. когда рубанем убыточную, не факт, что цена в этот момент не пойдет в обратную сторону. мой ответ- лок, центр тяжести обемов поз, должен быть постоянно смещен в какую-нибудь одну сторону и фиксация прибили.

It's just that Mr Magnatis claimed to have no locs at all... I've been making this point...

Itso >>:

72% как раз сливной - если не сейчас, то через месяць

Raise the deposit by a factor of 10 or reduce the stakes and you have 7% :)

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

Raise the deposit by a factor of 10 or reduce the stakes and you will have 7% :)

And this is exactly the main misconception of traders. 72% always remains 72% - if you let it happen once, there will definitely be more.

Itso >>:

А вот это как раз и основное заблуждение трейдеров. 72% всегда остается 72% - если допустил такое раз, то обязательно будет еще.

This is quite a revelation :)
I thought it was the maximum number of losing trades in a row, the average profit and loss, the expectation and the recovery factor that mattered :)

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

It's just that Mr Magnatis claimed to have no locs at all... >> I'm making a point of it.

don't remember that.

Dserg писал(а) >>

This is a revelation :)
I thought it was the max number of losing trades in a row, the average profit and loss, the expectation and the recovery factor that mattered :)

The program is a system. Once you make a mistake, there will be another one.

sever29 >>:

не помню такого

In the sacred cow I asked him directly about the lok...

Itso >>:

А вот это как раз и основное заблуждение трейдеров. 72% всегда остается 72% - если допустил такое раз, то обязательно будет еще.

Can you be more specific? How did you calculate it? I get different figures...

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

Can you be more specific? How did you calculate it? I get different numbers...

It's not a question of numbers. Yes, this time was lucky - there was no MC. But surely it will be later, as the system (programme) allows for it.

Itso >>:

Вопрос не в цифр. Да, в этот раз повезло - не был МК. Но обязательно будет попозже, так как система (программа) допускает такое.

I think you are wrong, it is a question of risks, there is a strategy, say with a drawdown on the history of a maximum of 100 p., 100 p. is a rate of 1 lot of $ 1000. With a deposit of $ 3000 it will be 30% and a certain income, with an increase in the deposit of 10 times, and the rate is the same at 1 lot, the maximum drawdown will be 3% true and income will decrease. Although if you look not by points, but by wrong entries, setting SL at minimum, then you have to count by maximum probable, the number of losing entries in a row ... but I like the first option better.