Breaking through the morning flat - which pairs? - page 6

ikatsko >>:

Так предложен же советник! (см. страницу 3) Правда в нем вход строго по индикатору. Но можно внести регулируемый вход в пунктах от пробоя

The advisor probably needs some work :(

khorosh >>:
Хорошая идея! Осталось только её воплотить.

Looks like Channel ZZ, but there were no arrows, although Xadviser was present...

Xadviser >>:

Советник наверное требует доработки :(

The Expert Advisor requires optimisation of the input parameters. It works strictly according to the indicator data. And what input parameters you set is your question. :)

granit77 >>:

Похоже на Channel ZZ, но стрелочек там не было, хотя Xadviser присутствовал...

I think on a zigzag, the lin.reg channel will be built "in the past". When the top of the zigzag has formed, then it is already over

granit77 >>:

Похоже на Channel ZZ, но стрелочек там не было, хотя Xadviser присутствовал...

Right, but there the reference line was plotted parallel to the channel, while this is a linear regression. I think this option should be somewhat more flexible due to the properties of the LR channel.
P.S. I drew the arrows by hand ;)

ikatsko >>:

Думаю, на зигзаге канал лин.регр. будет строиться "в прошлом". Когда вершина зигзага сформировалась, тогда уже всё закончилась

On the contrary, it has just begun. After all, the trend starts from the 2h channel, and we need a trend reversal, not "chattering".
Apparently, I did not explain the idea very well, and there is nothing to add. Take a close look at the figure, everything seems to be clear there.
We take the AP extrema as a reference point to build the LR channel, not to "look into the future". What we need is a clearly formed and formalized extremum (SZ has that property); we use the LL channel as a "breakthrough".

Xadviser >>:
...P.S. Стрелочки руками нарисовал ;)

Thanks, that's a relief... I almost choked on my own saliva :))

Too bad the author is missing and, judging by these results, won't appear again.

I'm reading your thread and thinking why not try the Sliding Channels strategy with very good results.

Xadviser >>:
Жаль, что автор пропал и судя по этим результатам уже не появится.

I'll show up for sure :) I just don't have time for everything. When I'm done with the flip reneko, I'll take on the supertrend. If it doesn't work out, I'll come back here. I've got the idea in mind, I'll work on it.