[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 560

I am not clear, I will try to reformulate it.

)))

While writing the reformulation, I realized that we can simply leave M+1 dimensions in the original problem, just equating the other components of the required vector to zero. So, the problem should be reduced to N=M+1.

That's all, the question is solved, I'm going to restore brain activity))))

Yeah, go ahead. Good night. :)

Imho, the problem has no solution, except for the trivial case when orthogonality of vectors in a space of dimension m unambiguously means that they are orthogonal in n>m space. By the way, the limiting case: m=0 (not m=1), in which case an orthogonal to the original coordinate system will be a vector located in any one-dimensional space including the original zero-dimensional space.

our case is exactly trivial. :) we observe the boundary conditions. including the zero-dimensional case. ;)

the problem is solved.

MetaDriver:

We have a trivial case. :) we observe the boundary conditions. including the zero-dimensional case. ;)

the problem is solved.

And if trivial, why not give a full description without any preconditions? You do realise that the curvature of space is not much better than the non-stationarity of the time series:)

We have a trivial Cartesian space, and it's straight to the point of nausea. :)

MetaDriver:
We have a trivial Cartesian space, and it's straight to the point of nausea. :)

Then, what result (Offtopic) do you expect?

I think it's time for bed :)

Good night.

tara:

Then, what outcome (Offtopic) are you hoping for?

Lots and lots and lots and lots of money and money and money...!!!!!........!!!!!!........$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...................

;)

MetaDriver:

Lots and lots and lots and lots of money-money-money-money...!!!! ........!!!!!!........$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...................

;)

Makes sense. What are we going to make money on?

How are we better than others?