[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 221

good thing it wasn't an oilman :))))))))))

alsu писал(а) >>
good thing it wasn't an oilman :))))))))))

Yes, he agreed about the drill, but not about the dentist :))

Richie >>:

Вспомнился другой случай. Пару лет назад спорил с каким-то отделочником. Он утверждал, что бур и сверло - это разные вещи:

бур - только по бетону, сверло - только по дереву или металлу.

Мои попытки ему объяснить, что перевод этих слов, например, на английский (drill), имеет одно значение, успехом не увенчались :)

Well in general, if you look at it more broadly, the drill crumbles and the drill cuts.

vegetate писал(а) >>

Well in general, if you look at it from a broader perspective, the drill crushes and the drill cuts.

MORE SPECIFICALLY, THE DRILL AT THE ATTACHMENT POINT HAS HOOKS AND THE DRILL SIMPLY CLAMPS. AND THE MAIN FEATURE IS THAT THE DRILL IS A HOLLOW TUBE FROM THE CENTRE TO THE EDGE (THIS VOLUME IS FILLED WITH WHAT IS DRILLED AND GETS A COLUMN - THE CORE) WHILE THE DRILL FULL TUBE WITH A NOTCH FROM THE OUTER EDGE TO THE CENTRE (GRABBING TEETH AT THE END OF WHAT IS DRILLED AND SENDS THESE SPIRAL / FLAKES ALONG ITS EXTERNAL VOIDS - THE SURFACE IS FORMED MOUND SAWDUST). however, there is a nuance HOW TO BE WITH MIXED OPTIONS? PERHAPS GO ALL THE WAY =)

vegetate >>:

Ну в общем-то если на это посмотреть шире, то бур крошит а сверло режет.

No, the drill drills, the drill... drills)

kraizislot >>:

КАК БЫТЬ СО СМЕШАННЫМИ ВАРИАНТАМИ?

BURLO :)))

alsu >>:

БУРЛО :)))

+1

Find all the naturals, each of which is the square of the number of all its divisors (grade 10).

P.S. For example, 9. All the divisors are 1, 3, 9, i.e. there are three, and 3^2 = 9.

A little clarification: is "all" "all" or "all simple"?

Pardon me for being stupid. Of course it's "all.

To liven up the thread:

Who knows any proofs of the Pythagoras theorem? If you know it, post the idea and a short proof. I knew a unique person who knew at least 10 proofs.

The classical school proof is not to be considered.