Classical analysis 'doesn't work'? - page 21

Helen писал(а) >>

dasmen, try to imagine the absurdity, from your point of view, that someone was smarter than you and took into account that this was "space" for programmers. Imagine for a moment that the work was done only "technically" and did not take into account news movements. Imagine that there is a theory: news movement against "technique" always comes back into trend. Imagine that the psychological factor is only taken into account when calculating lots. Imagine that there is no "boasting" here - try to lower the bar of inflated self-esteem (sorry, wrong character) .... Perhaps things will now add up in your mind to adequacy.

You can poke fun at your beer-swilling friends to raise your self-esteem... Speaking of parenting.

Your way of speaking is not at all polite. Besides occasional outbursts - you asked specific questions, if there are no answers you shouldn't have started the topic blah-blah-blah.

dasmen >>:

Твоя манера общенья вовсе не провоцирует на вежливость. Кроме отдельных отпущенных резкостей - заданны конкретные вопросы, если нет на них ответов, то и не нужно было вообще тему бла-бла-бла открывать.

She's a famous piece of shit.

On her forum, she wrote for herself: "Russia/Switzerland" - she calls her Samara "Switzerland".

A lot of people buy her bullshit - the same Vinin is crazy about her, but he seems literate.

She is totally ripping people off.

Her code is kindergarten, "sucks and sucks".

You're a fucking moron yourself, Four. You don't know shit, but you keep writing nasty stuff. And I thought you'd reformed...

P.S. Helen is different from the vast majority of natives by the fact that she has extensive practical experience in the real world, which she is able to pass on to others.

Yes, the main issue of the topic is not very correct (I agree with Svinozavr), and the pictures of balance without report figures are not too convincing. Probably, it meant that it is possible to construct a profitable system based only on classical indicators without any fancy ideas. But Helen stressed that it is hardly possible to make the existing system into a robot.

We can propose a hypothesis on this point: for a full robot to be profitable, the analytical part of the system must be shrewd.

But in any case, whether Helen is right or wrong, you have no right to make such sweeping and unquestioning generalisations, Four.

Mathemat >>:

Сами Вы дурак отмороженный, Four. Ни хрена не знаете, а все туда же, гадость какую-нибудь напишете. А я-то думал, Вы исправились...

P.S. Helen отличается от подавляющего большинства туземцев тем, что имеет большой практический опыт работы на реале, который способна передать другим.

Да, главный вопрос темы не очень корректен (я солидарен со Svinozavr'ом), да и картинки баланса без цифр отчета не слишком убедительны. Вероятно, имелось в виду, что на основе одних только классических индюкаторов без всяких выпендрежей можно построить профитную систему. Однако сама же Helen и подчеркнула, что превратить ту систему, которая есть, в полный робот вряд ли возможно.

Можно предложить гипотезу на сей счет: для того, чтобы полный робот был профитным, аналитическая часть системы должна быть выпендрежной.

Но в любом случае, независимо от того, права ли Helen или нет, у Вас нет права на столь обширные и безапелляционные обобщения, Four.

1. Get on with your maths, etc., etc.

3. I'm already being threatened by her minions and you're with them, "get in line c...cks, get in line..."

A classy branch... So many pages of bullshit.

Svinozavr >>:

А я вот тоже вспомнил (почитав последние посты - думал тут че по теме) из Кин-дза-дза:

Реплики топикстартриссы:

Не-ет, ты тоже пацак. Ты пацак, ты пацак и он пацак. А я чатланин! Так что ты цак надень и в пепелаце сиди, ясно?

Остальные:

Вместо того, чтобы всё время думать, что ты первый грузинский космонавт, и что тебе нобелевскую премию дадут, верни ложку, которую ты у нищих артистов украл.

You shouldn't do that, I just happen to read attacks on the part of regulars on this forum that any normal person would not get past - a woman just speaks from her heart, so her point is more difficult for men to understand.

With respect to you personally.

probeGal >>:

Зря Вы так, просто мне довелось почитывать нападки со стороны завсегдатаев сего форума, мимо которых любой адекватный человек не пройдёт - женщина просто сердцем говорит, поэтому её мысль мужчинам трудней понять.

С уважением лично к Вам.

Remember how sceptical and destructive many participants of this forum were towards your thesis about the so-called context - how much dirt was there, but you could have twisted it all and called it market conjuncture, which we actually track through the analysis. Your point was misunderstood and drowned in shit... and a lot of people here ( a lot of things have been drowned here in general). You don't understand Helen - but don't act like you do.

four2one >>:

1. Да занимайся ты своей математикой и т.д. и т.п.

3. Мне её прихлебатели уже угрожают и ты с ними, "в очередь с..ки, в очередь..."

1. OK, thanks, no such far-fetched passions in that thread.

3. No, I'm not and I'm not going to.

That's it, I'm not in this thread. I'm sorry I got in here. Let the local patsaks and, perhaps, chatlans decide among themselves philosophical mega-problems such as "is it possible to get gold out of ordinary stones?" even to the point of murder.

No offence, if anything. I don't mean any harm - and I'm almost always white and fluffy, even if I'm personally attacked.

gumgum >>:
Шикарная ветка... Столько страниц х...ни.

+1

four2one >>:

Да это многим известная отмороженная тётка.

У себя на форуме,для себя написала: "Россия/ Швейцария" - это она свою Самару "Швейцарией" зовёт.

На её бред многие покупаются - тот-же винин в ней души не чает, а вроде грамотный.

Разводит народ по полной.

Посмотреть её код - детский сад, "сосёт и сосёт".

Your posts on this forum suggest that you are a registered psychiatrist. It's not the first time you've tried to be insulting. And not just Helen.
Give me your address, last name, first name. I'll run it through the asylums. I already offered to do it to you in private, but all I got was a frightened, boorish and hysterical response. Inadequate. You attach the certificate from the dispensary here. Then no one will be called to account. You can go on working as an animal in peace. No one will interfere.