Proof

And this on the programmers forum!!!!!! in mql4

:(

LeoV >>:

Интересная постановка вопроса...))))

It's not a question, it's advice :))

RomanS писал(а) >>

It's not a question, it's advice :))

It's good advice. As it turns out, sucking is good and beneficial. And the sucking reflex in babies is one of the most important (vital!) reflexes. He who does not suckle does not live. So all should suck! )))

Helen писал(а) >>

While I was scribbling, it sketched out quite nicely. OK. So the pictures are convincing enough if you're jealous and want to take a shit.

RomanS. When you're writing nonsense, do some math. How many pairs? The possibility of using shares on the trend? Pending orders? What is the lot to work with...? etc. You should not be so ignorant about this profession.

For especially gifted investors I should repeat: I have my own pool, so you do not have to look for it. Imagine this situation. Not everyone has, I understand (this is for further gnashing of teeth, even on nothing). The trader will give someone of them. And then... Are they looking for investors here? I'm not confused, am I? Right here, right here, not going anywhere, lying down, sitting on this forum?

For the very gifted: I won't take you to study, suck my paw. Hmm... It's true I do not teach, but suck it anyway.

The question had to be answered on the forum with the following words: "Don't rub your balance sheet in others' noses when they're not so slick. Respect the traders!" ... I recognise it :))

There was, it seemed to me (not crossed), a good undertaking - to show by example of real, practical work the application of a certain theory. I would be happy if someone would continue to post pictures from the real world (the existence of which is confirmed, at least by 2-5 persons). Any assertion or disproof of an assertion can only be proven that way. Thanks.

It's psychology - you can fondle these girlfriends' brains, just a reminder that this is a technical forum space. Balance and a shuffled account is not at all an indicator, since it's about classical analysis and its robustness in the first place. The proof - it's a set of described rules for working with analysis - there are also many of them, as well as their interpretations and confirmation - each transaction with described rules used, but neither one without the other - in this form, the cause-effect relation cannot be traced. The fact that I can praise myself - that's right - credit! But working with a signal system in the market, even if it's profit - it's one joy, and using a simple signal system that requires a minimum of attention - quite another.... - and personally a big fan of the latter...

dasmen, try to imagine the absurdity, from your point of view, that someone was smarter than you and took into account that this was "space" for programmers. Imagine for a moment that the work was done only "technically" and did not take into account news movements. Imagine there is a theory: news movement vs. "technique" always goes back into trend. Imagine that the psychological factor is only taken into account when calculating lots. Imagine that there is no "boasting" here - try to lower the bar of inflated self-esteem (sorry, wrong character) .... Perhaps things will now add up in your mind to adequacy.

You can poke fun at your beer-swilling friends to raise your self-esteem... That's the thing about parenting.

Helen писал(а) >>imagine yourself.....

There is an anecdote like this.

It's a phone call. The secretary picks up the phone -

- Hello!

- Can I speak to Semyon Semyonych ....?

- How can I introduce you?

- Well..... well..... well imagine me naked.....

I also remembered (after reading the last few posts - I thought there was something on the subject) from Kin Dza Dza:

Replicas by the top starlet:

No, no, you're a patsak too. You're a punk, you're a punk and he's a punk. And I'm a chatlain! So you put on a tsak and sit in a pepelat, okay?

The rest of you:

Instead of thinking all the time that you're the first Georgian cosmonaut and that you'll get a Nobel Prize, give back the spoon you stole from the beggar artists.

Svinozavr >>:

Реплики топикстартриссы

Do you understand exactly what she is writing about?

Swetten >>:

Ты точно понимаешь, про что она пишет?

Well... how can I be so categorical - "definitely understand". I can even admit (and it seems very likely to me) that the respected Helen can't say that about her posts, either. It is a case, when the work is wider than the author's idea.

===

Seriously speaking, I have already pronounced somewhere in this thread that I think on the topic indicated in the above-mentioned thread. There is nothing to discuss here. Especially when you confuse analysis with a trading system.

I just came by accident and wondered what else could be said here - all the nonsense seems to have been said. But no - "big man".