Classical analysis 'doesn't work'? - page 19

LeoV писал(а) >>

if the equity is the same

You mean it.

I will be an investor :))

Just a secret - not everyone needs an investor :)

LeoV >>:

Отчёты по виллам и яхтам тоже будут в этой ветке? ))

What are Leo's reports? Who has seen even one here? I think villas and yachts will also be in pictures ;)

(no sarcasm)

LeoV писал(а) >>
What's the fun in it? >> it's beautiful, congratulations. >> what's next? )))

Next? I'll post more from here. Maybe some newcomer, who has been brainwashed by a ridiculous assertion, the quality of which I prove with these charts, will come across the thread. He will see it. There should be less powder in his head. Doing what I can.

There's nothing wrong with the equi there either. The slippage is the same... maybe less, I can't remember. For 268000 now somewhere.

Leonia, I'll keep an eye on it. I'm finishing the website. I'll take a look :) There will be passwords :) >> Robotochkom everything?

SergNF писал(а) >> that's what you mean.

No, I'm interested in this one.

SergNF wrote(a) >> Just in confidence - not everyone needs investors :)
>> I ain't met no one who don't need money yet.)

Helen писал(а) >>

Next? I'll post more from here. Maybe some newcomer, who has been brainwashed by a ridiculous assertion, the quality of which I prove with these charts, will come across the thread. He will see it. There should be less powder in his head. Doing what I can.

There's nothing wrong with the equi there either. The slippage is the same... maybe less, can't remember. For 268000 now somewhere.

To be honest, I don't understand you. If you are looking for investors and your equity is real, open a pamm and make money for yourself and others.

LeoV писал(а) >>

No, I'm interested in this one -

I have not yet encountered people who do not need the money ))))

But for some reason the main range on the Y-axis is occupied by "my" fragment - probably "female logic" ;)

I have not yet met people who do not need the money ))))

The whole question is "at what cost" and how much. ;)

Nevertheless, the said topic in this thread has not been disclosed, and a more detailed reading of the branch, and the posts by which it (the branch) is maintained in the tops....

:)

SergNF писал(а) >> But for some reason the main range on the Y-axis is occupied by "my" fragment - probably "female logic" ;)

I think it's an increase in deposit.

SergNF wrote(a) >> The whole question is "at what cost" and how much. ;)
>> That's another question. But extra money hasn't hurt anyone yet.)))

LeoV писал(а) >>

I think it's an increase in the deposit.

No, no, Alexei, the account is not mine. Trader's trainee account. The spike on the chart is an investment. I apologize for not specifying right away.

1. Mine. But not everything is simply explained by a simple transfer of experience. The man has more than a year's experience of trading as a bank trader. His approach. Passing on probably... - to point 2.

Well, let's not interfere, especially since we will not get any information about "classical indicators" that "predict" (predict/announce/move the market :):):)) this or that event in this thread.

It hasn't even been explained here what "classics" are from the point of view of the topikaster.

The purpose is completely different.

SergNF писал(а) >> The purpose is completely different.

Well, who knows......)))

While I was scribbling, it sketched out quite nicely. OK. So the pictures are convincing enough if you're jealous and want to take a shit.

RomanS. When you're writing nonsense, do some math. How many pairs? The possibility of using shares on the trend? Pending orders? What is the lot to work with...? etc. You should not be so ignorant about this profession.

For especially gifted investors I repeat: I have my own pool, so you do not have to look for it. Imagine this situation. Not everyone has, I understand (this is for further gnashing of teeth, even on nothing). The trader will give someone of them. And then... Are they looking for investors here? I'm not confused, am I? Right here, right here, not going anywhere, lying down, sitting on this forum?

For the very gifted: I won't take you to study, suck my paw. Hmm... It's true I do not teach, but suck it anyway.

The question was raised: "If you've got a good trader, you'll get a good return on investment. Respect traders!" ... I recognise it :))

It was, it seemed to me (not crossed), a good undertaking - to show by example of real, practical work the application of a certain theory. I would be happy if someone would continue to post pictures from the real world (the existence of which is confirmed, at least by 2-5 persons). Any assertion or disproof of an assertion can only be proven that way. Thank you.