Out of sporting interest, I engaged in adaptive quote filtering - page 2

alsu

And on the other halves (5, 15) what is the picture?

How's that for "calming the middle"?

Richie >>:

Как вам такое "успокоение средней"?

No, it needs to calm down without a lag.)

SProgrammer >>:

Я там выше показал - что линейно взвешенная 3 ведет себя даже лучше чем ваш, ну запаздывание меньше.

Адаптивные фильтры это делается через спекрт, сначала детектится спектр потом по наибольшей мошьности отбирается три - тять частот и яильтруется .

Только скажу сразу результата особенного нет.

the fact is that mine also has a parameter in the research that is homologous to the period of a normal waving machine. In the previous graphs it was 5. Here is the chart with my AMA3 and LW3(dmitriy086, for you specifically on M5) :

Let me explain a bit more about "calming down". Look, it behaves practically flat at the flat areas (or reversal - whatever you want to call it). To achieve such "calmness" on a common dialer it would have to set the smoothing parameter many times greater, and that is not a fact.

(here are both red and blue 13)

Actually, all of this behaviour is a side effect. The goal was quite different - to create a tracking system that would signal extreme situations. I mean, if the market agrees with the model, then everything is OK, we work with it, we are not interested in random spikes. But if it doesn't agree, then it is extremely important to learn as early as possible about the fact, as well as about the extent to which we can correctly exit the market. About the pictures - of course MTS does not care about them, it is not a museum. But whether what I personally see on the chart is connected with the idea I cannot understand yet. Probably, yes.

alsu, what I have given is the waving applied to the waving: yellow applied to price, orange applied to yellow, red to orange, blue to red. The periods are the same in all cases - 5 hours. It is clear that the delay increases. However, if we compare such an average with an average with an equivalent period applied to the price, the latter does not look as smooth, and consequently there are more crossovers.

alsu >>:
вообще-то все это поведение - побочный эффект. Цель-то ставилась совсем другая - создать следящую систему, которая бы сигнализировала об экстремальных ситуациях. В смысле, если рынок согласуется с моделью, то все ок, работаем с ней, случайные выбросы нас мало интересует. А вот если не соответствует, то крайне важно узнать как можно раньше как о самом факте, как и о том, насколько, чтобы правильно выйти из рынка. По поводу картинок - МТСке на них конечно наплевать, не музей. А вот связано ли то,что вижу лично я на графике, с самой идеей, я вот понять пока не могу. Наверное, да.

I like your idea, thank you for it!

In other words, it's a contrary approach - we make a primitive system that is strictly based on the fit, then we have some analyzer that detects deviation of the fact from the fit, and if there is deviation, we stop the work. Then we can make a detector of "adjusted" strategies, and when the "fact" is inside, we start working. The idea is good, but it's the same as in adaptive filtering. But just as another view of TC concept, thanks.

The topic should be made self-motivated, without relative to filters.

Richie >>:
alsu, то, что я привёл, это машка применённая к машке: желтая применена к цене, оранжевая применена к желтой, красная к оранжевой, голубая к красной. Периоды во всех случаях одинаковы - 5 часов. Понятно, что задержка увеличивается. Однако, если сравнить такую среднюю с средней с эквивалентным периодом применённую к цене, то выглядит последняя не такой плавной, соответственно и пересечений больше.

Yeah, that's what I figured. Here's the difference: in my approach, we don't "slow down" the indicator by averaging it over and over again, but instead, at the moments when we need it, we "allow" the indicator to increase its sensitivity in order to follow the market faster, i.e. to lag less.

SProgrammer >>:

Мне понравилась ваша идея, спасибо за неё!

То есть подход от противного - делаем примитивную систему заточенную строго по подгонке, заводим некий анализатор, который фиксирует отклонение факта от того что было по подгонке, если отклонение есть прекращаем работу. Далее можно сделать детектор "подогнанных" стратегий, и когда "факт" оказывается внутри - начинаем работать. Идея хорошая, только это помоему все совершенно тоже самое что и в адаптивной фильтрации. Но просто как еще один взгляд на концепцию ТС спасибо.

I would also add that the time during which it is conditionally possible to work with the "fitted" model should be counted separately - apparently the correlation time should be estimated from the ACF type of correlation.