Taxes - page 7

Swetten писал(а) >>

How old are you, my friend?

well, i'm probably not as old as you, ma'am...

i'm not a lawyer or an economist and, and i'm not arguing, i could be wrong about a lot of things, even everything!

and if i'm wrong about anything - point it out! i'm gathering information on the subject - and would love to hear what other traders know about it.

beruk писал(а) >>

I am not a lawyer or an economist and, and I don't argue, I could be wrong about a lot of things, even everything!

I don't know, but I have an opinion.

I see. >> Have a good day.

beruk писал(а) >>

i'm gathering information

for the IRS?

:)))

kombat писал(а) >>

for the IRS?

:)))

well, in a way.... and you're hiding something from me? :-))

In general, no one knows how to pay taxes, except for the smart guy, but he does not want to tell anyone.

it's easier than that.... he uses the services of a russian bank, which is the tax agent! it would really be the best option, if it were not for the technical side of....

Personally, I am in favour of paying taxes, but with the current system there is no desire. Because of the bureaucracy.

Sta2066 >>:
В общем как платить налоги незнает никто,кроме умного прапора .Но он рассказывать не хочет.

Easy on the bends...

kombat писал(а) >>

Easy on the bends...

I've got a bottle in the fridge. Let's mash it up with a pickle, talk about pussy.

Sta2066 писал(а) >>

If you opened a trade and then were able to close it within 30 seconds, then you can be sure that no money was withdrawn to any forex.

This is fundamentally wrong.

The money will be withdrawn or not depends not on the lifetime of the position but on who the position is opened through.

If the brokerage company, everything is correct. But in this case the life time does not mean anything.

Brokers will withdraw any client position but will charge their commission. Opening a position is one transaction, creating a SL is the second, and creating a TP is the third. Each of them will be charged a fee. Such concepts as freezevel, stop-level, and other stuff do not exist at stockbrokers, SL and TP can be set within the spread. The time of holding the position is not limited, and the opening lasts for units or tens of milliseconds.