Combining multiple indicators in an EA - page 4

Richie >>:

Теперь понял, откуда 80%. Но принцип "И" подразумевает использование именно этих 30%. А 80% - это уже

совсем другой принцип - "ИЛИ".

You mentioned a third one in the thread - "unification"!

That's what I'm dancing around. ;)

joo, you're already complicating things. On the contrary, I have tried to keep it as simple as possible. Of course, signal correctness,

is a more complicated thing than that and that's the subject of separate threads.

-

The conclusion is as follows: an attempt to create a successful indicator out of unsuccessful ones will always fail.

I will give you an example: if we consider the MA as a failed indicator, the MACD will be even more unsuccessful.

Do you all agree? I think the majority do not.

Back to conclusion 3, though.

3. Неправильное соединение нескольких хороших индикаторов не улучшит работу системы;

And how does the author see the RIGHT CONNECTION?

I don't think the author is asking or claiming... Richie, you are just "sharing"... right ?

DDFedor >>:

по-моему, автор и не спрашивает, и не утверждает... Richie, Вы просто "делитесь"... верно ?

It's not. If it was "I couldn't do it...", but here it says you can't do it and that's it!

You have to prove it. Maybe I'll believe the guru. ;)

DDFedor >>:

по-моему, автор и не спрашивает, и не утверждает... Richie, Вы просто "делитесь"... верно ?

Aren't all of us here (most of us) just "sharing" ?

DDFedor, I am also interested in your opinion.

avatara, yes, I have often noticed that. There is an indicator, a good one. They stick another one on top of it, also a good one.

But they do it "backwards", there are other tricks programmers have.

Richie писал(а) >>

DDFedor, I am also interested in your opinion.

avatara, yes, I have often noticed that. There is an indicator, a good one. They stick another one on top of it, also a good one.

But they do it "backwards". Programmers have other tricks as well.

I wonder what "backwards" means. I would also like to hear about other tricks. I may be doing everything wrong (it would be helpful for self-education).

Vinin >>:

Интересно, а что такое "задом наперёд". Да и про другие приколы хотелось бы услышать. А то я может все не так делаю (для самообразования не помешало бы)

There are more and more students... :)

Учеников становится всё больше... :)

They dragged out the expert... i.e. Vinin. ...And glad...

As for the number of indicators, the more there are, the lower the drawdown. And also - the number of trades and profit.