I INVITE COOPERATION FROM A TRADER-PROGRAMMER - page 13

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >> The programmer at my job is not a trader.

You, as a hand-driver (as you write), should understand that a programmer is one speciality, a trader is another. These are different specialties. They can be combined in one person, but because of the trader the programmer will not work for free and for an idea that is only in theory. Once, in the distant past in 1917, everyone followed the idea that was only in theory. You know how it turned out....)))) Pay a programmer and save time and nerves. If everyone had been paid then, in 1917, we would live in another country now...)))))

coaster >>:

Входы лучше изучаются по статистике с рандомными выходами. Выходы - наоборот - вместе с рандомными входами.

Количество "левых" параметров советую всегда сводить к минимуму.

I think that's what I meant by inputs. If I don't understand it correctly, please explain. So, let's say there is only 1 parameter to open a trade.

We want to check how accurately TS opens positions. Suppose we take this one parameter = 5 no matter what.

We look at the test for example for 1 month, 1 year and 10 years. We check closing after 1 bar, after 5 bars, after 10 bars... random bar. Have you got it right?

If the results on all the bars with one value of the parameter, including random, are within the values accepted by the user of TS

( profitability, interest, drawdowns, number of deals), then the entries should be considered successful?

coaster >>:

Выходы - наоборот - вместе с рандомными входами.

For this TS, where the entry is once a day at 00.00, apparently random entries just buying or selling a pair will probably not do anything,

no matter how you twist it with takes and profits.

LeoV >>:

Вы, как рукой-водитель(как вы пишите), должны понимать, что программист это одна специальность, трейдер это другая специальность. Это разные специальности. Они могут совмещаться в одном человеке, но из-за трейдера программист не будет работать на халяву и за идею, которая в только в теории. Однажды, в далёком прошлом в 1917 году, все пошли за халявой и за идеей, которая была только в теории. Что из этого вышло сами знаете....)))) Заплатите программисту - и время себе сэкономите и нервы. Если бы тогда, в 1917 году, всем бы заплатили, то сейчас бы жили в другой стране...)))))

That's it, already written, not going to offer anyone else here to write the code, not for money, not for free. Just FLUGE.

ZEXEL66 писал(а) >>

That's it, already written, not going to offer anyone else here to write the code, not for money, not for free. Just FLUGE.

That's fine. For you, as a respectable person, $50-100 is not a lot of money and not the last, so to fight for them for 2 days to save money does not make sense. Better do something else useful....))))

LeoV >>:

Ну и хорошо. Для вас, как для судя по всему солидного человека, 50-100$ это не большие деньги и не последние, поэтому биться за них 2 дня, чтобы сэкономить, смысла не имеет. Лучше каким-нибудь другим полезным делом займитесь....))))

That's how I do what most of the comrades on this forum think is useful. FLOODING. I don't have to work).

ZEXEL66 >>:

Про входы вроде это и имел ввиду. Если не правильно понимаю, поясните. Значит есть допустим только 1 параметр для открытия сделки.

Мы хотим проверить насколько точно ТС открывает позиции. Допустим берем данный единственный параметр=5 не важно чего.

Смотрим на тесте например за 1 месяц, 1 год и 10 лет. Проверяем закрытие после 1 бара, 5 бара, 10 бара... рандомного бара. Правильно понял?

Если результаты на всех барах при одном значении параметра, в том числе рандомном, укладываются в допустимые значения для пользователя ТС

( прибыльность, мат ожадиние, просадки, кол-во сделок), то входы надо признать успешными?

I don't want to get into an argument about the interdependence of inputs and outputs, which leads into the thicket of the forest of accompanying hardware.

My imho is simpler: good input system + good output system = a complete system.

How good the input/output system is is determined by the results of numerous tests with their corresponding random outputs/inputs.

From such tests it is easy to see: what, on average, can be expected from a given input (or output), and more importantly: what can be expected from a given input (or output) in the worst/worst case.

I have not yet found any other way to determine what can be expected from a system in the future.

coaster >>:

Не хочу затевать спор, на тему взаимозависимости входов и выходов, уводящие в дебри леса сопроводиловки.

Моё имхо попроще: хорошая входная система+хорошая выходная система=полная система.

Насколько хороша входная/выходная система определяется по результатам многочисленных тестов при соответствующим им рандомным выходам/входам.

По таким тестам легко видно: что, в среднем, можно ожидать от данного входа (или выхода), а главное: что можно ожидать от данного входа (или выхода) в худшем/лучшем случае.

Какого-то другого способа, как определить, что можно ожидать от системы в будущем, я пока не нашел.

OK, we won't. https://forum.mql4.com/ru/26912 And this... wow! I love it. Thank you! (Laughs)

ZEXEL66 >>:

Разве прошу у кого-то подачки)? Есть уже прибыльные системы. Они приносят в том самом тестере прибыль

Реально вижу как их ЕЩЕ улучшить. Прибыль сделать больше, просадку меньше.

Мне понравилось другое. Отписал в личку так называемый программист. Предоставь мол вариант ТС и, если

она прибыльная, будем говорить. Пожалуйста. Дал самый простой вариант. Расписал ввего в 2 строках прибыльную

ТС на дневках. Ее в код загнать достаточно может 5 минут, может 30. Не более. И проверить. И ВСЕ. СРАЗУ ВСЕ

ПОНЯТНО. Там всего 2 условия на вход. Я хочу доработать данную ТС фильтрами. Для этого как раз

нужен программист.

Самое интересное...что получил такой ответ:

" Я до сих пор не вижу у себя в личке ТС. Значит, разговор окончен."

Мне может еще техзадание составить, в рамочку оформить и т.д? Вот и понять не могу...то ли человек

тут же за 5-30 минут склепал советник и увидел что он прибыльный... И тут же пропал. ХАЛЯВА

НАКОНЕЦ УДАЛАСЬ!

То ли он не готов даже 5-30 минут потратить чтобы в этом убедиться... И написать тут:" ВОТ! ЭТО

ПРАВДА! СПЛОШНОЙ ОБМАН. МНЕ ДАЛИ ТС, А ОНА УБЫТОЧНАЯ!"

ПОЯСНИТЕ МНЕ ГОСПОДА ПРОГРАММИСТЫ.

There are different "programmers"... Sometimes during the implementation of a strategy interesting things come up that the author himself cannot figure out how to implement correctly.

As for strategy implementation - I have an archive of ticks (ticks, not minute bars) - from FxPro provider for GBPUSD for 2009, plus six months for other pairs too.

I'm not using Metatrader because I think it's easy to use Expert Advisor from it with Metatrader. I am writing in Delphi and calling DLL from Metatrader.

If the idea seems good to me, I will take up its realization, testing and translation into DLL. If the ratio of profitable trades to unprofitable ones is less than 2x (at test run), and the number of trades for the year is less than 100 - then I won't continue development, because I have plenty of similar "goodies".

In addition, I want to stipulate an additional condition for the continued non-proliferation of the EA - it is not profitable for both of us, because profitable things can turn into someone else's money and lose effectiveness before their time. The market is not a rubber one. If you need anything write to bbva@mail.ru