worked for someone else's uncle. what's next? - page 13

RIV >> :

... They corrected the withdrawal details and that's it ... now the deposit and withdrawal of funds is considerably automated ... but the theft didn't work out or wasn't planned and they decided to just fuck it up ...

How do you imagine? At a serious brokerage house? IMHO - no way. :) I'm sorry....

S, who said the company mentioned in the video was serious?

And the conversation was not about which party wanted the password, which nobody really needs, apart from the wife, mother-in-law or child, but about the evidence, in case anyone was looking for it, trying to identify the culprit in these silver orders.

Mathemat >> :

S, who said the company mentioned in the video was serious?

And the conversation turned more over not, who from the parties needed the password, which in fact nobody needs, except a wife, mother-in-law or child, but about the proof base, if somebody would look for it, trying to establish a criminal in these silver orders.

I wasn't arguing about that, though :))

Or do you mean that this office is not serious? No, I don't know and I'm not judging.

It's just -- uh, it's kind of a congictive dissonance. :) You know what I mean? :)

Mathemat >> :

And we're talking .... about the evidence base, in case anyone was looking for it, trying to identify the culprit in these silver warrants.

There you go.

and so far, nothing substantial.

Integer >>:
В обзоре рынка правой кнопкой - "показать все символы", затем запустить срипт, в exprts/files будет создан текстовый файл с именем "SSymInfoAll.txt". Этот файл - на всеобщее обозрение. Предпоследняя колонка в файле - стоимость спреда в $ при открытии одним лотом, последняя колонка - первышение стоимости спреда значения MARGINREQUIRED.

Can you please tell me how to enter 2 blank lines after the titles in your script?

Thank you very much, everything worked after your tip

I don't want to bore you, but can you tell me

how to enter other data in a new column from the code for each tool,

I.e. the data is required only to match the instrument

Really in a code it is necessary to enter all tools?