worked for someone else's uncle. what's next? - page 6

I do not understand why the man is bothering. If he and his wife can work successfully on the tailrace, as he claims, he would arrange with those famous traders he knows, make some money with a normal broker and quietly order black revenge on the offender. I do not know, I would burn the offender's beloved helicopter or sink a yacht in the Pacific Ocean :)

It's probably easier than proving something in court against such a broker.

... In MT4 it is possible to add a additional key to regular authorization, but it seems this theme is not very popular and trading companies practically do not use this function ... Probably because customers mostly want something simple and trading companies do not want to bother explaining it to customers ... In MT5 it seems the additional key will be a compulsory procedure and the situation will be a bit different ... Although I do not think the situation will change much ... In MT4 it is quite normal, the password is not transmitted in clear form, no password stored, only images and encrypted code ... In addition to the encrypted form ... The additional key will be more complicated for a customer ... And with experts it is also a bit difficult.

Although I think this additional key won't affect the situation ... MT4 has quite normal authorization ... The password is not transmitted openly and is not stored, only images are encrypted and additionally ... Weakest point of all systems is password entry and no additional keys will not help, they can also be copied ... So, a universal and simple key is already in place...

I.e. universal and simple solution does not exist yet ... either work with physical attachments or make additional third-party authorization centres that is also not applicable to this theme ...

Although if you look at the context of placement at the service, I decided this issue in general and quite fundamentally ... ie, it all depends on the environment where the terminal stands ...

All machines are from one image, which is clean ... all networking is closed and logged ... machine allowed only 1 incoming port for Radmin and 1 outgoing for the terminal ... and even ping and dns what is available are made through relay ... so the machine is fully protected and even if the client brings something to the machine output will be through 1 port only ... and many knowledgeable customers ask them to set output only to specific IP of their broker ... i.e. full hopper ...

And for 8 months we let in all comers, has already been a dozen cases, when the client's machine was full of blocks on firewall ... ie customers themselves successfully litter their machine and they are only saved by the fact that the network output is limited to the machine ...

Moreover, I do surveys from time to time and one unexpected thing came to light even for me ... many customers take their machine not to put an EA on it, but to trade safely from it manually ... i.e.., For example, a trader from work trades and has at his workplace only a radmin, which doesn't store passwords and must be entered every time ... and logs in via it + the Windows password ... which is incomparably safer than installing MT at work ... and in general on a computer full of different activities ...

So, you can say that there is already a solution ... but certainly not for senile people who believe that the service was created only to steal something from them ...

Looked at

trader's statement about password problems seemed absurd

a trader who does not know how to change the password ... rather surprising

1 - I have not encountered a problem with password change - even if trades are open

( I think he may not have known about it)

2 - it's enough to google ( how to change the password in mt4 )

maybe the thought did not arise in his mind, instead he has the thought to contact

It is obvious that this can be done from the terminal itself.

( a man so stupid that he could not read how to change the password - find it on the net ) ?

--

3-But there is a BUT in this story

no problem, an employee of your brokerage company can open a transaction on the client's account without his participation, move stop-loss, take-away, and even change the trade opening level

with the appropriate level of access for the staff member to the DC,

for this, an employee does not need to know trader's password.

( maybe some people may not know this )

4 that is why the change of the password (if this situation occurs) would not help

---

the logic -- the conclusions.

most likely a made-to-order article

big competition between dealers or something else ... but the material is not convincing ...

everything is based on the fact that the trader allegedly could not change the password

--

on the other hand we are not sure ( according to p. 3) that this is not true

YuraZ >> :

Looked at

---

logic - conclusions

very likely custom-made stuff.

--

on the other hand, i am not sure (see p3) that it is not true.

The website of this brokerage has an enticement - 0 pips spread at $10000. And other unrealistic conditions.

The representative office of this brokerage company may be opened by a private entrepreneur and the entry threshold is low.

I do not know about the difference between the market and the real brokerage.

And the average user is dark and may not know about the password change, I deal with them all the time.

gip >> :

On the website of this brokerage there is an enticement - 0 pips spread at $10000. And other unrealistic conditions.

The representative office of this brokerage company may be opened by a private entrepreneur, the entry threshold is low.

The difference is that in this kind of brokerage firms there are usually crooks, that's why I rather believe than not.

A rank-and-file user is dark and may not know about password changing, I constantly communicate with such users.

quite agree

Spread = 0, that's for sure :-) ( and without commission)

there's also a funny - nonsense condition that comes up a lot

"To anyone who opens or replenishes an account in September, we add up to 30%."

I mean, you open an account for 100,000-00, you get about 30,000-00.

we close the account after a couple of days... go away

--

That's why I'm writing this. It could go either way.

there is no definite statement with regard to this situation - there is not much information

--

there are other reasons

Judging by the clip and what he's saying, it's obvious he's not just ordinary - very illiterate.

What's more, another phrase that kills me is that he used to communicate with traders from Novgorod,

The traders from Novgorod - with whom he spoke - also do not know how to change the password!

They could have told him how to change the password - if that was the case - (I think he said he had talked to them).

Moreover, a well-known trader, with whom he had seen the first trade open

couldn't figure out how to change the password either!?

he never leaves the monitor?

both trades were opened right in front of his eyes - while he was sitting looking at the account

It's all very distrustful at this point.

Well, that's a little unconvincing.

--

although again, I don't rule out the opposite.

The password is most likely not related to the terminal, but to the site's deposit/withdrawal service. It was said that technical support could not help in any way due to the open position. As far as I know in MT the password can be changed at any time. And as Yura said above: it wouldn't help anyway from interference of DC in trading. So changing the password is not the crux of the problem. The problem is the interference of the DC in trading. The trading deposit has been stupidly converted into a commission (?By WHOM?) in huge lots. That's WHO is to be detected by the security system of the terminal. MQ are still silent.

YuraZ писал(а) >>

"To everyone who opens or replenishes an account in September, up to 30%."

So we open an account for 100,000-00 and get about 30,000-00...

couple days later, we close the account... go

Э... it's not that simple... after the bonus you have to do a ton of trades with a certain lot)

coaster wrote >>.
The password is most likely not related to the terminal, but to the service of the deposit/withdrawal site.

No, it was about changing the password to prevent "some" silver trader from accessing the account. By the way, did you know what insanely large amount of commission is mentioned there?

Figar0 >> :

No, it was about changing the terminal password in order to cut off access to the account of a "certain" silver trading intruder. By the way, no one has understood what crazy-sized commission is mentioned there?

If 100$/item, then at 8000$ depot MC will come before 80 points. And there, one can only guess.

Honestly, I don't care who's right or wrong. But it is advisable to build a lightning rod before a thunderstorm. And everything we are talking about here, I'm sure will go for the good of MT.

coaster >>:
Пароль скорее всего связан не с терминалом, а с сервисом сайта ввода/вывода средств. Было сказано, что техподдержка ничем помочь не может в связи с открытой позицией. Насколько мне известно в МТ пароль можно сменить в любой момент. И как уже Юра сказал выше: это всё равно не помогло бы от вмешательства ДЦ в торговлю. Поэтому смена пароля - это не суть проблемы. Проблема заключается во вмешательстве ДЦ в торговлю. Торговый депозит тупо был переведен в комиссию (?КЕМ ТО?) огромными лотами. Вот этот КТО-ТО и должен выявляться системой безопасности терминала. MQ молчат всё ещё.

There's a 100p spread on silver.

50$ pip price with lot = 1.0 is correct

The reference is to open 1 lot.

that would be $5000 already on the spread

---

we were talking about password to trade

--

it turns out that none of the traders in Novgorod he spoke to had the foggiest idea to change the password

including a famous trader - apparently a very experienced one...

--