All those who work a lot at the computer or who need their eyesight restored! - page 10

Zhunko:
Maybe it's supposed to be concave? They are so convex that they seem to be in front of the nose.

So you're shifting your eyes into a bunch, and you should be relaxing, like when looking into the distance.

Integer:

So you move your eyes into a pile, but you have to relax them, like when you look into the distance.
Yeah. Got it. But it doesn't work. You can invert the depth that way.

Got the distinction too. Got both "single camel" and "multiple (double)" with a deeper perspective.

The eyes go into the "depth" "with half a glance" already... You blur the image a little and the pyramid outlines become a little darker at once, then you can see everything at once...

Zhunko:
Yeah. Got it. But it doesn't work. You can invert the depth that way.

Which images won't work? Most of them shouldn't work, there should be no more than 6.5 cm between the pictures. If more than that, it won't work, your eyes won't be wide open.

Integer:

Which pictures are failing? Most of them shouldn't work, there should be no more than 6.5 cm between the pictures. If more than that, it won't work, your eyes won't be wide open.

Dima, thank you! It worked!

Zhunko:
Dima, thank you! I did it!
When I can't focus my eyes like that, I just bring the picture right up to my eyes and slowly pull it away to look through it until I catch the focus.

alexx_v:
When I can't focus my eyes like that, I just bring the picture right up to my eyes and look through it slowly, until I catch the focus.
Tried that. It's easier that way. I even learned to invert the picture on the fly.

Looked at it again. The camel is convex. I don't know why it was seen concave before.

joo:
Looked at it again. The camel is convex. I don't know why it was seen concave before.
If the optical axes of the eyes intersect behind the picture, the picture is convex, conversely, it is concave. If on the plane of the picture, it is flat.

IN 3D:

Helicopter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWzCNb04l-c&feature=autoplay&list=UUQHXewpyDrbPG0NIcXwMjcw&lf=plcp&playnext=2

Fireworks Taipei, Taiwan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHGukKE5d48&feature=BFa&list=UUQHXewpyDrbPG0NIcXwMjcw&lf=plcp

There's a "no glasses" method, but you can, by zooming in on the browser, view the stereo pair that way too.