All those who work a lot at the computer or who need their eyesight restored! - page 9

Zhunko:
I see a camel, but for some reason my picture is concave.
It is, the camel is "concave".

"Concave" is interpreted as the contours of the pyramid from the inside, while the projection of the camel's contours onto the "pyramid's contours" is from the outside. The outside of the pyramid...

If it's concave, you're looking at it the wrong way round.

DDFedor:
"Concave" is interpreted as the contours of the pyramid from the inside, and the projection of the camel's contours onto the "pyramid's contours" is from the outside. The outside of the pyramid...

When looking at the top of the image, the two neighbouring green palms should be connected, i.e. there should not be a strong eye spread.

Integer:

When looking at the top of the image, the two neighbouring green palm trees should be connected, i.e. there should not be a strong eye spread.

Well, yes. I wrote above that you have to move your eyes to a low angle.

Uncle Fyodor, maybe you're not squinting your eyes in this direction at all? I look at all your pictures, they are very wide, you can look at them if your eyes cross the bridge of the nose, in fact it's the other way round, the eyes should be pointed in parallel.

Tried shifting to a larger angle. Got a deeper perspective. But also concave.

I don't think concavity and convexity depend on proper viewing. It's probably the brain's interpretation. You have to make it see differently.

Zhunko:

It's probably an interpretation of the brain.

It's a dislike of reading manuals. The brain has nothing to do with it, it is being slipped a full three-dimensional canvas without ambiguities.

Maybe it's supposed to be concave? They are so convex that they seem to be in front of the nose.

DDFedor:

there's also a camel... on the backside of the pyramid...

...a little instruction on how to look at pictures.

There is another method. As long as you are not in the habit of squinting your eyes, move your finger between the picture and your nose, focusing your vision on it, and observe the picture with your peripheral vision. It will be a double vision. You must align the right picture from your left eye with the left picture from your right eye.

For a picture of camels, you have to hold your finger behind the picture, which is almost impossible. The picture has to be transparent.