All those who work a lot at the computer or who need their eyesight restored! - page 4

DDFedor писал(а) >>

http://www.log-in.ru/articles/1238/

And what do all your pictures have to do with the topic?

Angela писал(а) >>

What do all your pictures have to do with the topic?

Can I answer that?

DDFedor wrote on the first page of this thread:

Learn to look at stereo pictures and there will be no visual impairment... all my life I've been using a computer and my eyesight is one... phew, phew, phew...

Now he periodically posts links to stereo pictures.

What's so bad about his posts?

PapaYozh >> :

What's actually wrong with his posts?

It's annoying when it doesn't work :) . Confirmed by observation of colleagues.

And thanks to him for the link, work in the room stalled for about an hour.

TheXpert писал(а) >>

Annoying when it doesn't work :) . Confirmed by observation of colleagues.

And thanks to him for the link, work in the room stalled for about an hour.

If you can't see the stereo at this size, reduce the size of the pictures.
It will work!

In 'Opera' resizing is done by the rightmost 'minus' on the keyboard.
In 'Internet Explorer' resizing is the rightmost 'minus' on the keyboard with the 'Ctrl' key pressed.

There are many such programmes on the internet, mostly all made in the 20th century.
I can recommend Clarity.

Can I see more pictures of the girls? ))))

A case in point.
I have a friend. He used to sit in front of a computer quite a lot and after a while he put on glasses. I was surprised that his eyesight had dropped... Then, one day, he asked me to go for a ride in his car to help him with his work, and I drove with him most of the summer. We were delivering food to various places, and he had to spend about 12 to 15 hours a day behind the wheel. He spent the whole summer driving without glasses. Then, when the summer holiday season ended and his deliveries stopped, he shared his surprise with me - imagine, he said, I have one vision. I went to the ophthalmologist and had a check-up - one!
And then I remembered that I had once read something like this. People who live in villages - few people wear glasses, unlike city dwellers. Why is this the case? City dwellers look at close objects all the time. Those who live in the villages constantly switch their gaze from distant objects to near and back again. As a result, the lens of a city dweller's eye becomes fixed while the lens of a country dweller's eye remains mobile. That's what happened to my friend - three months of forced "shooting the eye" back and forth between near and far returned his lens to its former mobility.
The stereo pictures in question most likely cause the crystalline lens to change its focus. After all, this type of gaze is almost the same as looking into the distance.
So, I think the topicstarter is right, and very right - he makes his eyes exercise, while getting aesthetic pleasure from the stereo image watched :)

drknn писал(а) >>
So I think the topicstarter is right, and very right - he's forcing his eyes to exercise...

I'm not the author of the topic, I'm just supporting it from my side :)

http://glinka3d.ucoz.ru/photo/1-1-0-0-2

another link to some beautiful stereo pairs...

Simon, don't overdo it! We're all human beings here...

What will you tell your wife?)