Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 97

Volumes писал(а) >>

Very interesting research.

Dimitri, and on currency pairs (eg hedging EUR/USD + GBP/USD) did not conduct such a study? It would be very interesting to hear your opinion based on this indicator.

And it would be better to see indicator readings as well.

forex-k >>:

...историю за несколько месяцев можно посмотреть на инструментах BRN_CONT и WTI_CONT...

Here is a script for uploading glue_CONT history to B. to accumulate. So you don't have to click through all the instruments every day.

Just set the names of the instruments there in the code and enable the script every day for a couple of minutes.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7775

gss >>:

Очень интересное исследование.

Дмитрий, а на валютных парах (например хеджирование евро/бакс + фунт/бакс) такие исследования не проводили?Очень интересно было бы услышать Ваше мнение сделанное на основании даного индикатора.

А лучше еще и увидеть показания индикаторов.

I've been playing with different MAs and deltas... I have got the inputs at delta 30. The first one has been working for 8 hours, the second one - a little longer than a day.

I think you can do almost anything with such "optimizations" :-) I'll have to see...

rid >>:

Кроме того, в журнале "Вал. спекулянт" 1-2001 имеется 1 часть статьи по торговле спредом ZW+ZC (янв. - июнь), - кому нужно найдут.

Link to the first part - trade. February-June http://www.spekulant.ru/archive/Torgovlya_spredom_pshenica-kukuruza115.html

//--------------------------------------

Food for thought.

ZM & ZL ( bidding will start in a few hours)

Volumes, glad it worked out :-) So you're assuming that if you open a position on the spread in any place, sooner or later you can expect a profit.

I've been thinking a bit - what are we doing when trading spreads - I came to the conclusion that we are trading an ordinary forex pair :-)

For example, when trading soy - wheat spread, we do nothing else but trade a curve ZS/ZW, in fact, here it is:

Accordingly, we use the fact that the curve is in a certain range - in a flat. We suppose that this flat will be eternal (it means that the dependence between the instruments is fundamental).

Now we have to choose the best flat tactics (stochastics, channels etc) and we can reasonably cut the dough.

Usually with a flat tactic we are afraid of the beginning of a trend that will kill our profits - in this case we are in a perpetual calm - a flat :-).

Volumes писал(а) >>

I've been playing with different MAs and deltas... I have got the inputs at delta 30. The first one has been working for 8 hours, the second one - a little longer than a day.

I don't know, but it seems to me that you can do almost anything with such "optimizations" :-) I should have another look...

Thanks a lot, Dmitry. I'll study the data further.

And another question : what lots were used for euro and pound trades.

neoclassic >>:

Volumes, рад, что все получилось :-) то есть ты предполагаешь, что при открытии позиции по спреду в любом месте рано или поздно можно дождаться прибыли.

Я тут немного подумал - чем же мы все таки занимаемся, торгуя спред - пришел к тому, что мы торгуем обычную в форексовском понимании пару :-)

Например при торговле спредом соя-пшеница, мы делаем ни что иное как торгуем кривульку ZS/ZW, собственно, вот и она:

Соответственно мы используем тот факт, что кривулька находится в определенном диапазоне - во флете. И мы предполагаем, что флет этот будет вечным :-) так как типо зависимость между инструментами фундаментальная.

Теперь нужно выбрать лучшую флетовую тактику (стохастики, каналы и т.д) и можно обоснованно рубить бабки.

Обычно используя флетовую тактику мы боимся начала тренда, который убьет нашу прибыль - в этом же случае у нас вечный штиль - флет :-).

That is why we are forced to trade currencies by DTs (to look for the grail and never find it) and the Americans knowing this chip, 90% of them trade in futures

rid >>:

Информация к размышлению.

ZM & ZL ( торги начнутся через неск. часов)

I have carefully studied this pair and I would say that even though it is possible to take a small profit now because of the sharp rise in delta, but in general the delta is at a very low level.

I have studied this pair carefully.

The chart shows that the delta has not even passed the first level, and one should not enter below the second level.

gss >>:

Спасибо большое, Дмитрий .Буду изучать полученные данные дальше.

И еще вопрос :какими лотами были совершены сделки по евро и фунту.

The forum is divided on the lots issue, some believe that it is necessary to select different lots, others say it doesn't matter.

Since I have not studied this aspect in detail - you can test both approaches and observe the changes, then according to the above screenshots all deals are 1:1

neoclassic >>:

Volumes, рад, что все получилось :-) то есть ты предполагаешь, что при открытии позиции по спреду в любом месте рано или поздно можно дождаться прибыли.

Я тут немного подумал - чем же мы все таки занимаемся, торгуя спред - пришел к тому, что мы торгуем обычную в форексовском понимании пару :-)

Например при торговле спредом соя-пшеница, мы делаем ни что иное как торгуем кривульку ZS/ZW, собственно, вот и она:

Соответственно мы используем тот факт, что кривулька находится в определенном диапазоне - во флете. И мы предполагаем, что флет этот будет вечным :-) так как типо зависимость между инструментами фундаментальная.

Теперь нужно выбрать лучшую флетовую тактику (стохастики, каналы и т.д) и можно обоснованно рубить бабки.

Обычно используя флетовую тактику мы боимся начала тренда, который убьет нашу прибыль - в этом же случае у нас вечный штиль - флет :-).

The resulting curve can hardly be called a flat... I would like to understand the concept of spread trading in a flat...