Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 90

Thank you!

что за чудеса в Б. ? BRNH0, сегодня последний день перед экспирацией и я представляю сколько народу попадется на этот мухлеж

обычный спред на этом инструменте обычно 1-2 пункта

it is strongly advised not to trade on the last day. This is not the worst case yet... Trading may stop altogether and you may not even be able to close manually...

forex-k писал(а) >>

what are the wonders in B. ? BRNH0, today is the last day before expiry and I can imagine how many people will fall for this cheating

normal spread on this instrument is usually 1-2 pips

the spread is 375 pips, I closed the order with a profit on the real lot 0.01 and got a loss of $31

and if i had one lot the loss would have been $3100

i usually look at the spread but i didn't expect such miracles

As for the other forex brokers, there is no difference between them.

But the last day may bring some surprises,

I think Broco warned us about that.

nailkin53 >>:

сравните котировки с биржевыми, если будут расхождения-будет повод для претензий.

Но последний день может всяких сюрпризов принести,

кажется в том же Броко про это предупреждали.

I wonder what spread will be forced to close on an expiry?

And I got the same shit...

BRNH0 closed at 69.69 with a real price of 73.05.

When I closed I was in the plus, but when the orders closed I was in the loss.

What to do next?

Vitya >>:

И у меня такая же хрень...

BRNH0 закрылись по цене 69.69 при реальной цене в 73.05.

Когда закрывал в плюсе был, а когда ордера закрылись убыток.

Что дальше делать?

the only thing left to do is to grieve and draw conclusions for the future.... I have a total loss of more than $300

so when should i close orders in advance? a day or a week in advance?

forex-k >>:

остается только горевать и делать выводы на будущее...., у меня суммарный убыток составит более 300$

так когда следует заранее закрывать ордера? за день или за неделю?

the market structure starts to change in 2 weeks - this applies to the technique of the instrument by volume analysis.

The spread will not be affected by this yet. I think a week before expiry is optimal and safe.

Volumes >>:

структура рынка начинает меняться за 2 недели - это касается технички инструмента по объёмному анализу.

на спред это влиять ещё не будет. думаю неделя ДО экспирации - это оптимально и безопасно.

I used to work on currency pairs and now I have to get used to these expirations

Sometimes a new instrument is not on the list yet and an old one is about to expire.

Hi all!

What I need to do is this. For example, I want to display a line in the window of an indicator, which shows the average spread between the instruments for the last N bars.

I do it like this:

extern int N_Bars= 65;//число баров расчета среднестат. спреда
//--------------------------------------------------------
double Avar_spread[];
//------------------------
int init()     {
     SetIndexBuffer(1,Avar_spread);
     SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_SECTION,EMPTY,2,DarkTurquoise);
   return(0);  }
//---------------------------

int start() { 

int k;  for( k = 0; k < iBars( Symbol_1,Period()); k++)   {

double N=0;   double Sum=0;           
       if( N== N_Bars)   break;    
       Sum += ( iClose( Symbol_1,Period(), k) - iClose( Symbol_2,Period(), k) );
       N++;         
       Avar_spread[ k] = Sum / N;  

}// for(k = 0; k < iBars

return(0);
}   

But, it shows - obviously something is wrong ! - see. - See the turquoise line in the picture.

It is too broken and, besides, it doesn't react to the N_Bars parameter.

Please advise - where is the error ?

forex-k >>:

остается только горевать и делать выводы на будущее...., у меня суммарный убыток составит более 300$

так когда следует заранее закрывать ордера? за день или за неделю?

I have closed several times on the penultimate day - especially in normally liquid instruments such as oil - without problems.... On the last day - it's a lottery, the trade may stop at any time. Although, if you trade seriously - then you need to consider the First Notice Day - the day after which the preparation for the delivery of goods in futures begins - you need to know when that day is (easy to find on Google) and preferably after it do not enter - there are such recommendations